330 High St Fayetteville GA 30214 MLS 6878156
Less Photos /\
330 High St
Home Description: 330 High St
"2020 Community Of The Year!" Phase Ii Now Available From $400S-$2M+. Please Schedule An Appointment. The Sheldon Village Home With Welcoming Front Terrace Has 4 Bedrooms And 4.5 Bathrooms. The Main Floor Offers 10' Ceilings, A Spacious Dining Room, Open Gourmet Kitchen With Breakfast Bar, Adjacent Breakfast Nook, Butler'S Pantry And Walk-In Pantry, Living Room With Fireplace Opening To Porch And Private Guest Bedroom With En-Suite Bath. Upper Level Has An Owner'S Suite With Large Walk-In Closet, Large Laundry Room, Two Additional Bedrooms With En-Suite Bathrooms And Flex Living Space.
- Address: 330 High St
- City: Fayetteville
- Zip: 30214
- County: Fayette
- Subdivision: Pinewood Forest
- Neighborhood Amenities: Dog Park, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s), Other
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Living Room, Office, Other
- Floor: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Pantry Walk-In, Other
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Tankless Water Heater, Other
- Fireplace: Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 0
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry, Open Concept
- Laundry: Common Area
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm, Security Lights, Smoke Detector(s)
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.0000
Available now at $949,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European, Other
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: New Construction
- Road Type: Asphalt, Other
- Cooling: Central Air, Other
- Energy: Central Air, Other
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Green Certification: EarthCraft Home, ENERGY STAR Certified Homes
- Exterior of Property: Courtyard, Other
- Construction : Other
- Roof Type: Other
- Other Structures: Guest House
- Fee Amount: $234 Monthly
- Initiation Fee: $469
330 High St Fayetteville GA 30214
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Cleveland - Fayette
- Middle School:Flat Rock
- High School:Sandy Creek
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4170 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
330 High St, Fayetteville GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $949,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 275 High St in Fayetteville is listed at $579,900.
This home on 330 High St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Fayetteville, GA.
River Oaks, Highgrove On Whitewater Creek and The Woodlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6878156 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (3 days ago).