3310 Garmon Dr Loganville GA 30052 MLS 9065416
3310 Garmon Dr
Home Description: 3310 Garmon Dr
Custom Crafted, Gated Estate On 13 Acres *New Gray Interior Paint *Completely Remodeled *High-End Finishes *6 Bedrooms/6 Bathrooms/4 Half Baths *Finished Terrace Level *Main Level Owner'S Suite With Spa Bath *Oversized Formals *Nanny Ensuite *Salt Water Pool With Waterfalls, Led Lights And Jacuzzi *Two Story Pool House *Outdoor Kitchen *Wine Cellar *Lighted Tennis Court *Play Ground *Equestrian Riding Rink *Barn With 4 Stalls, Upstairs Apartment And Tact Room *Small Barn In Front Field *Tree House With Power *Fenced Pasture *30 Minutes To Downtown Atlanta And Airport
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Double Vanity, Two Story Foyer, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Whirlpool Bath, In-Law Floorplan, Master On Main Level, Wine Cellar
- Rooms Descriptions: Laundry, Exercise Room, Library, Office, Game Room, Media Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-in Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven (Wall), Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Fireplace: Family Room, Living Room, Outside, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Gas Log
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio, Porch
- Complex Access: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Bath Finished, Daylight, Interior Entry, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Guest, Off Street, RV/Boat Parking, Side/Rear Entrance, Storage
- Lot Description: Level, Private
- Total Acreage: 13
- Type: Single Family
- Style: French Provincial, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Updated/Remodeled, Resale
- Handicap Access: Accessible Doors, Garage Van Access, Accessible Hallway(s), Other
- Cooling: Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned, Dual
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank
- Exterior of Property: Gas Grill, Sprinkler System, Veranda, Water Feature
- Construction : Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Barn(s), Kennel/Dog Run, Outbuilding, Pool House, Stable(s), Tennis Court(s), Workshop
3310 Garmon Dr Loganville GA 30052
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Snellville
- High School:South Gwinnett
- Approx Payment:$6,699*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of REEA01.
3310 Garmon Dr, Loganville GA is a single family home of 10748 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,377,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
This home on 3310 Garmon Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Loganville, GA.
Green Road Estates, Rabbit Farm Estates and Lakewood Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 9065416 has been posted on this site since 10/12/2021 (11 days ago).