3326 Hackmatack Kennesaw GA 30152 MLS 8956071
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 3326 Hackmatack
Do Not Miss Seeing This Brick Front, Upgraded, And Well Maintained, Immaculate, And Move-In Ready Craftsman Home In The Quiet Subdivision Of Tamarack Falls. Fall In Love With This Spacious Home With Lots Of Natural Light. Entry Foyer Opens To Family Room W/ 12 Ft+ Ceilings, 12 Plus Seating Formal Dining Room; Hardwoods Floors Throughout The Main Level Living Areas, Carpet In The Bedrooms, Spacious Master Bedrooms With Trey Ceiling, And Walk In Closet. Plantation Shutters Throughout The House. Quartz Countertops And Backsplash In The Kitchen With An Island. The Breakfast Room Is Overlooking The Large, Private, And Fenced Backyard And An Oversize Deck. The Basement Is Finished With A Full Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms And 2 Other Rooms That Can Be Used As An Office, Exercise Rooms And Storage. This Home Is Brick Front, Have Hardiplank Siding, Three Car Garages, Oversize Driveway, 10 Ft Privacy Fence, On An Almost 0.5 Acer Lot. The Subdivision Is Conveniently Located Near Shopping And Fantastic West Cobb Schools.
- Address: 3326 Hackmatack
- City: Kennesaw
- Zip: 30152
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Tamarack Falls
- Amenities: Neighborhood Association, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Square Feet: 4631
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Record
- Interior of Property: Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - 2 Story, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Laminate Flooring, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings - Vaulted, Carpet, Whirlpool Bath, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Dining Room Seats 12+, DR - Separate, Exercise Room, Family Room, In-law Suite or Apartment, Master On Main Level
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Basement
- Basement: Bath Finished, Boat Door, Entrance - Inside, Entrance - Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Parking: 3 Car Or More, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Guest Parking, Kitchen Level Entry
- Lot Description: Private Backyard
- Total Acreage: 0.48
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman
- Stories: 1 Story
- Cooling: Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Water Heater-gas, Programmable Thermostat, Storm Doors, Roof Vent Fans
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer Connected
- Construction : Brick/Frame, Brick Front, Concrete Siding
- Fee Amount: $150 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Management Fee
3326 Hackmatack Kennesaw GA 30152
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3326 Hackmatack
- Middle School:Mcclure
- High School:Allatoona
- Approx Payment:$2,126*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Communities.
3326 Hackmatack, Kennesaw GA is a single family home of 4631 sqft and
is currently priced at $437,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3319 Hackmatack Dr Nw in Kennesaw is listed at $359,953.
This home on 3326 Hackmatack has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Kennesaw, GA.
Ridenour, Kentwater and Richardson Farm are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8956071 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (6 days ago).