3333 Sewell Mill Rd Marietta GA 30062 MLS 6694338
Less Photos /\
3333 Sewell Mill Rd
Home Description: 3333 Sewell Mill Rd
A Unique Opportunity That Rarely Comes Along! Private Gated Home Rich With History And Natural Beauty. A Country Lifestyle Yet Convenient To Everything In East Cobb'S Best School District. Amazing Never Ending Views From Every Room In The House. Enjoy The Ambient Sound Of Rushing Water While You Sleep Or Are Just Relaxing In One Of The Many Serene Spots On This Property. Words Cannot Describe The Breathtaking Beauty Of The Entire Property. Move In And Do Nothing- Completely Renovated, Bright Kitchen With Vaulted Ceiling And Skylights Opens To Deck With More Amazing Views. Updated Lighting In The Kitchen With Quartz Counters, New Cabinetry, Natural Stone Backsplash, And Beverage Serving Bar With Undercounter Wine Refrigerator. The Floor Plan Is Dramatic And Open. Kitchen And Dining Area Overlooks The Expansive Great Room With Abundant Bookshelves. There Are Two Sunrooms/Atriums. Two Bedrooms Are Joined By A Jack & Jill Bath With Double Vanities And Have Open Access To The Sunroom. Unique Yet Charming Throughout! Lovely Cottage With Queen Size Sleeping Area New, Full Bathroom, New Custom Efficiency Kitchen With Farmhouse Sink, Under Counter Refrigerator And Built In Microwave.
- Address: 3333 Sewell Mill Rd
- City: Marietta
- Zip: 30062
- County: Cobb
- Square Feet: 4437
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Water Features: CREEK
- Waterfront Features: Creek
- Interior of Property: Beamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Media Room, Sun Room
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Starter, Great Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Shower Only, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Rear Porch, Side Porch
- Security Features: Security Gate
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Parking: Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Creek On Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 2.9190
Available now at $1,425,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Contemporary/Modern, European
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Balcony, Courtyard, Permeable Paving, Private Yard
- Construction : Frame, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Guest House
3333 Sewell Mill Rd Marietta GA 30062
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:East Side
- Middle School:Dodgen
- High School:Walton
- Approx Payment:$6,932*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
3333 Sewell Mill Rd, Marietta GA is a single family home of 4437 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,425,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1973.
This home on 3333 Sewell Mill Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Marietta, GA.
Chelsea Landing, Stone Hall and Hadley Walk are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6694338 has been posted on this site since 3/13/2020 (81 days ago).