3341 Terrell Branch Ct Se Marietta GA 30067 MLS 8953383
Less Photos /\
3341 Terrell Branch Ct Se
Home Description: 3341 Terrell Branch Ct Se
This Is The One You Have Been Waiting For In The Sought After Old Paper Mill Neighborhood! Nicely Updated Throughout With A Large Level And Fenced Backyard And Settled At The Back Of A Quiet Cul-De-Sac, You Can Move Right In Without Having To Change A Thing. This Light And Bright Home Features A Large Family Room Which Opens Up To A Finished Sunroom Providing Ample Space For Entertaining. A Gorgeous Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances And A Large Eating Area Opens Up To The The Oversized Deck And Backyard.The Large And Flat Backyard Provides A True Retreat With A Firepit Area, A Relaxing Bench Swing And Space For Playsets, Trampolines With Plenty More Room For Open Lawn. The Primary Bedroom Features A Large Walk In Closet, An Updated Bathroom And Light And Bright Colors Throughout. The Upstairs Flex Room Has Windows On 3 Sides And A Charming Reading Nook. The Basement Has Everything You Need Including A Nicely Finished Living Area, A Bedroom With A Fireplace And Full Bathroom, An Unfinished Area With Work Bench And Plenty Of Storage. Old Paper Mill Neighborhood Provides Direct Access To Sope Creek Elementary And This Home Is Ideally Located Just Seconds Away From The Neighborhood Amenities Of A Clubhouse, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts And Playground. Set Up Your Appointment Today So This One Doesn'T Slip Away!
- Address: 3341 Terrell Branch Ct Se
- City: Marietta
- Zip: 30067
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Old Paper Mill
- Amenities: Neighborhood Association, Playground, Pool, Walk To Schools, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities
- Boathouse/Dock : No Dock Or Boathouse
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Hardwood Floors, Tile Floors, Cable TV Connections, Carpet, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, DR - Separate, Family Room, Library/Office
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave - Built In
- Fireplace: In Basement, In Great/Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Laundry: Other (See Remarks), Room
- Equipment: Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Alarm - Burglar
- Basement: Bath Finished, Entrance - Inside, Entrance - Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Parking: 2 Car, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry
- Lot Description: Corner, Level Lot, Private Backyard
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Lot Size: 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.624
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Over 2 Stories
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Double Pane/Thermo,
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer In Street
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard
- Construction : Brick 3 Sided
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $700 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance, Management Fee, Reserve Fund, Swimming, Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $500
3341 Terrell Branch Ct Se Marietta GA 30067
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3341 Terrell Branch Ct Se
- Elementary:Sope Creek
- Middle School:East Cobb
- High School:Wheeler
- Approx Payment:$3,892*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty.
3341 Terrell Branch Ct Se, Marietta GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $800,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 778 Old Paper Mill Dr in Marietta is listed at $700,000.
This home on 3341 Terrell Branch Ct Se has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Marietta, GA.
Oak Leaf Plantation, Ward Meade Farm and Terrell Mill Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8953383 has been posted on this site since 4/1/2021 (15 days ago).