336 Collegiate Dr Powder Springs GA 30127 MLS 8990586
Less Photos /\
336 Collegiate Dr
Home Description: 336 Collegiate Dr
Stunning Executive Estate Home With 5 Bedrooms And 4.5 Bathrooms In Harrison High School District. Enter Through The Soaring 2-Story Foyer Flanked By Dining Room With Coffered Ceiling, Wainscotting, Extensive Millwork, And Living Room/Study With Tons Of Natural Light. Gourmet Kitchen With Granite Counters, Tile Backsplash, Stainless Steel Appliances And Walk-In Pantry. Huge Great Room With Cozy Fireplace And Vaulted Ceiling. Bedroom With Full Bath On Main. Hardwoods Throughout With Powder Room Complete The First Level. Upstairs Boasts A Massive, Welcoming Master Suite With Doubled Tray Ceiling, Sitting Area And Fireplace. Master Bath With Tile Flooring And Shower, Jacuzzi Tub, Dual Vanities And Spacious Master Closet. Two Large Bedrooms With Jack-N-Jill Bathroom, Along With A 5Th Bedroom With An Ensuite Bath. Full Unfinished Basement, Stubbed For A Bath, Ready For A Home Gym, Guest Suite And Home Theater. Covered Front Porch, 3 Car Garage, Irrigation System Nestled On A 1.1-Acre Private Lot. Relax On Your Back Deck Overlooking Your Private Oasis, Sitting Area With Outdoor Sound And Cabana For Entertaining. Fresh Exterior Paint, Detailed Millwork, Professionally Landscaped Yard. Close To Schools, Shopping, And Parks. A True Showstopper.
- Water Features: Stream/Creek/River
- Interior of Property: Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Foyer - 2 Story, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Tile Floors, Ceilings - Trey, Cable TV Connections, Carpet
- Rooms Descriptions: DR - Separate, Great Room, Split Bedroom Plan
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Walk-in Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In
- Fireplace: In Master Bedroom, In Great/Family Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Laundry: Hall, Upstairs
- Equipment: Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Alarm - Carbon Monoxide, Dryer, Washer
- Basement: Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Entrance - Inside, Entrance - Outside, Full
- Parking: 3 Car Or More, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Side/Rear Entrance
- Lot Description: Private Backyard, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 203x2044x203x246
- Lot Size: 1-2 Acres
- Total Acreage: 1.141
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Double Pane/Thermo,
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer In Street
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Garden Area
- Construction : Brick 3 Sided, Concrete Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $225 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- Initiation Fee: $450
336 Collegiate Dr Powder Springs GA 30127
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 336 Collegiate Dr
- Middle School:Lost Mountain
- High School:Harrison
- Approx Payment:$2,651*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty.
336 Collegiate Dr, Powder Springs GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $545,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 315 Collegiate Dr in Powder Springs is listed at $595,000.
This home on 336 Collegiate Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Powder Springs, GA.
Springbrooke Estates, Broadlands and Powder Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8990586 has been posted on this site since 6/4/2021 (17 days ago).