340 Spalding Lake Ct Sandy Springs GA 30350 MLS 6972299
Less Photos /\
340 Spalding Lake Ct
Home Description: 340 Spalding Lake Ct
Beautiful Traditional Style Home In Spalding Chase! Perfectly Appointed On A Private, Wooded, Cut-De-Sac Lot. Large Screened In Porch Off The Back With Cathedral Wood Ceiling And Large Stone Fireplace Allows You To Enjoy The View And Feel As If You Are In The Mountains! The Kitchen Includes A Pleasant View Of The Large Back Deck, A Breakfast Area And Breakfast Bar. The Spacious Owner'S Bedroom On Main Has Tall Ceilings And Double Doors Out To Back Deck. The Owners Bathroom Includes His/Hers Separate Double Vanity, Tile Shower, And Whirlpool Tub. Upstairs You Will Find 3 Additional Bedrooms, Included What Could Be A Second Owner'S Suite With Full Bath And Bonus Room Off The Bedroom. Bonus Room Is Perfect For A Library, Craft Room Or Private Office! Large And Open Basement Is Partially Finished With Additional Room To Finish Out. You Will Love To Tranquility Of This Home And Setting. Close To Spalding Lake, Great Schools, Shopping And Restaurants! Well Cared For, One Owner Home Ready For You To Make It Yours!
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Other
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Game Room, Sun Room, Other
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Gas Cooktop
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log, Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Enclosed, Front Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Full, Unfinished
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 223x182
- Total Acreage: 0.8815
Available now at $650,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Wood Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
340 Spalding Lake Ct Sandy Springs GA 30350
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Dunwoody Springs
- Middle School:Sandy Springs
- High School:North Springs
- Approx Payment:$3,162*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Cityside.
340 Spalding Lake Ct, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 3016 sqft and
is currently priced at $650,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
This home on 340 Spalding Lake Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Spalding Lake, River Bluff and Spalding Springs are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6972299 has been posted on this site since 11/19/2021 (8 days ago).