3400 Knollwood Ct Buford GA 30519 MLS 6613595
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 3400 Knollwood Ct
This Unique Home Is Situated On The Largest Lot In A Beautiful Well Established Neighborhood. Almost 4 Acres That Is Fenced & Gated. The Long Driveway Leads To A Beautiful Home, Outbuilding, 1 Car Detached Garage W/ Shop, Detached 3 Car Garage. The Home Features An Inviting Front Porch That Inters Into A Welcoming 2 Story Foyer. Wood Flooring Throughout This Home. Large Master W/ Sitting Area Is Located On Main Level & An Addition Master On Upper Level W/ Fireplace. Gentlemens Study On Main.
- Address: 3400 Knollwood Ct
- City: Buford
- Zip: 30519
- County: Gwinnett
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc
- Square Feet: 4170
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Computer Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters, Second Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Hall, Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Front Porch
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Security Gate, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Detached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Private, Sloped, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x 55
- Total Acreage: 3.8200
Available now at $709,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Air, Heat Pump
- Energy: Central Air, Heat Pump
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Garage(s), Workshop
3400 Knollwood Ct Buford GA 30519
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Ivy Creek
- Middle School:Jones
- High School:Mill Creek
- Approx Payment:$3,453*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of 4 Aces Real Estate, Llc..
3400 Knollwood Ct, Buford GA is a single family home of 4170 sqft and
is currently priced at $709,900
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1990.
This home on 3400 Knollwood Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Buford, GA.
Chateau Elan, Rock Springs and Shadow Stone are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6613595 has been posted on this site since 9/7/2019 (10 days ago).