3410 Dencrest Ct Se Smyrna GA 30080 MLS 6940747
Less Photos /\
3410 Dencrest Ct Se
Home Description: 3410 Dencrest Ct Se
Stunning John Wieland Home On A Double Cul-De-Sac Lot In Popular Heritage At Vinings. Welcoming Entryway Greets You From The Moment You Walk In! Lovely Open Layout W/ Beautiful Hardwoods & Lots Of Natural Light. Formal Dining, Multi-Purpose Living Room/Office, 2 Story Fireside Family Room Flanked By Bookcases, Bedroom & Full Bathroom On Main. Kitchen Features Granite Countertops, Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Area And View To The 2-Story Family Room. Upper Level Features An Expansive Master Bedroom With Seating Area And Large En-Suite Bath W/Separate Whirlpool Tub And Shower, His/Hers Vanities And Dual Walk-In Closets. Two Additional Spacious Secondary Bedrooms With Large Closets, Joined A Jack And Jill Bath. Fantastic Finished Basement W/Kitchenette, 2nd Family Room With Built-Ins, Rec Room, Exercise Room, Wine Cellar, 5Th Bedroom With Full Bathroom. This Home Offers Plenty Of Storage On Each Level! Great Back Deck And Patio, Overlooking Lovely Backyard Space. Active Swim/Tennis Community, In A Great Location Next To Taylor-Brawner Park And Minutes To Smyrna Market Village!
- Address: 3410 Dencrest Ct Se
- City: Smyrna
- Zip: 30080
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Heritage At Vinings
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3985
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Stone Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.1900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $500 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,000
3410 Dencrest Ct Se Smyrna GA 30080
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Teasley Primary/Elementary
- Middle School:Campbell
- High School:Campbell
- Approx Payment:$2,919*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Cityside.
3410 Dencrest Ct Se, Smyrna GA is a single family home of 3985 sqft and
is currently priced at $600,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
This home on 3410 Dencrest Ct Se has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Smyrna, GA.
West Haven, Charleston Place and Olde Vinings Mill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6940747 has been posted on this site since 9/9/2021 (9 days ago).