3500 Goldenrod Dr Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 6988636
Less Photos /\
3500 Goldenrod Dr
Home Description: 3500 Goldenrod Dr
Beautiful Home In Sought After Park Forest Neighborhood In Alpharetta. This Five Bedroom, Five And A Half Bath Offers A Warm And Welcoming Interior And Contains Generous Living Space. Kitchen Is Open To The Family Room And Features Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, An Island With Additional Seating, Pantry, Desk Area, And Lots Of Cabinetry. Guest Suite On Main Level Features An Oversized Space With Full Bath And Walk-In Closet. An Ideal Play Space, The Basement Features A Built-In Bar, Large Entertaining Space, And Double Doors That Lead Out To A Super-Private Backyard With Large Lower Patio. Simply A Perfect Place To Unwind. Right Down The Street From Avalon, Schools, Parks And Playgrounds, And Lively Entertainment District. Close To The Neighborhood Clubhouse, Pool And Tennis Courts. Every Convenience Is Just Minutes Away. Don'T Miss Out On Owning This Fabulous Home.
- Address: 3500 Goldenrod Dr
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Park Forest
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3421
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Living Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room, Masonry
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment, Satellite Dish
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Garage
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.4894
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Handicap Access: Accessible Bedroom
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- Construction : Brick Front, HardiPlank Type
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Fee Amount: $830 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $830
- Swim Fee: Required
3500 Goldenrod Dr Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3500 Goldenrod Dr
- Elementary:Creek View
- Middle School:Hopewell
- High School:Alpharetta
- Approx Payment:$3,838*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Solid Source Realty.
3500 Goldenrod Dr, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 3421 sqft and
is currently priced at $789,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 6200 Water Lilly Dr in Alpharetta is listed at $725,000.
This home on 3500 Goldenrod Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Parkside Manor, Woodland Cove and Seven Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6988636 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2022 (10 days ago).