3515 Davis Rd Marietta GA 30062 MLS 6620118
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 3515 Davis Rd
Custom Built And Recently Renovated, This Gorgeous Southern Living Home Sits On A 1.50 Acre Professionally Landscaped Private Lot In One Of East Cobb'S Best School Districts.Wonderful Open Floor Plan Perfect For Entertaining. This Lovely Home Includes 2 Front Door Entry'S & A Pvt. Side Entry For A Personal Office. Updated Kitchen Features Hand Made Solid Walnut Cabinets,Large Subway Tile,Quartz Counter Tops,A New Island And A Walk In Pantry.Keeping Room Has Cathedral Ceiling & Solid Wood Beams Along With A Stone Fireplace And Access To A Cozy Screened Porch. The Main Floor Also Features Newly Refinished Wide Plank Heart Pine Floors. Extensive Solid Wood Trim Throughout Home & Top Of The Line Windows. Hallway From Kitchen & Garage Entrance Features A Casual Front Entry, A Half Bath And A Large Laundry /Craft Room. Lovely Master Suite Conveniently Located On Main Level.New Custom Tiled Shower With Double Bronze Shower Heads.Vanity With New Quartz Counter Tops,New Hardware & Lights. Finished Terrace Level With Full Living Quarters, Perfect For In Law Suite Or Guests. Bedroom With Full Bath And A Separate Guest Bath For Guest. Room For A Wine Or Storm Shelter Along With Media Room.Gorgeous Terrace Level Stone Patio With Side Entry Access Along With Room For A Secondary Driveway. Trane Hvac Systems & Massive Water Heaters. 6 Garages,Carriage House With 3 Garages, Half Bath On Main Level, Upstairs Living Quarters Ready To Finish. Expansive Commercial Grade Driveway.Pvt.Well For Irrigation.Nothing On The Exterior Of The Home Will Ever Rot. 50 Year Roof. Amazing Quality,Builder'S Personal Home . Room For A Pool. Too Many Upgrades To Mention.
- Address: 3515 Davis Rd
- City: Marietta
- Zip: 30062
- County: Cobb
- Square Feet: 7000
- Sq. Ft. Source: Builder
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, Bookcases
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Workshop
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Keeping Room, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Keeping Room, Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Dehumidifier, Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Patio, Screened
- Security Features: Security System Owned
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad
- Lot Description: Private
- Lot Dimensions: 00x000x000x000
- Total Acreage: 1.5000
Available now at $1,349,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Handicap Access: Accessible Bedroom, Accessible Doors, Accessible Entrance, Accessible Washer/Dryer, Accessible Kitchen, Accessible Hallway(s)
- Cooling: Attic Fan, Central Air
- Energy: Attic Fan, Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden
- Construction : Cement Siding, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Carriage House
3515 Davis Rd Marietta GA 30062
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Mountain View - Cobb
- Middle School:Hightower Trail
- High School:Pope
- Approx Payment:$6,562*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Communities.
3515 Davis Rd, Marietta GA is a single family home of 7000 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,349,000
This single family home has 7 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
This home on 3515 Davis Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Marietta, GA.
Heathermoor, Stone Hall and Windsor Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6620118 has been posted on this site since 9/22/2019 (28 days ago).