3531 Falls Branch Ct Buford GA 30519 MLS 6626523
Less Photos /\
Reduced By $1,000
last change 11/13/2019
Home Description: 3531 Falls Branch Ct
Large Custom Home On Cldsc Lot. Private Backyard Retreat, Massive Double Decks Overlooking Waterfalls/Wooded Area. Finest Finishes. Open Pln W/Soaring Ceilings, Wd Beams, Balcony, Chef’S Kitchen. 4 Fpls, 4 Hvacs, 2 Laundry rooms, 2 Offices-Main. Master On Main, Lrge Shower, Jacuzzi Tub, Custom Closet. Upper Floor-4 Large rooms, Including Media Room. Terrace Level Private Entrance, Inlaw Suite/Potential Rental Income, Subject To Hoa Approval. Wine Room/Kitchen, Bar, Master, Possible 7 & 8 Bedrooms. Walk To Pool & Tennis.
- Address: 3531 Falls Branch Ct
- City: Buford
- Zip: 30519
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Hidden Falls
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 8174
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Water Features: Creek, Streams Or River
- Waterfront Features: Creek, River Front
- Interior of Property: Beamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Gas Range, Microwave
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Great Room, Keeping Room, Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 4
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Side Porch
- Security Features: Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 35
- Total Acreage: 0.3500
Available now at $694,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
3531 Falls Branch Ct Buford GA 30519
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3531 Falls Branch Ct
- Middle School:Twin Rivers
- High School:Mountain View
- Approx Payment:$3,376*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Tina Fountain Realtors.
3531 Falls Branch Ct, Buford GA is a single family home of 8174 sqft and
is currently priced at $694,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 2539 Hidden Falls Dr in Buford is listed at $679,900.
This home on 3531 Falls Branch Ct has decreased in price by $1,000 and the last change was on 11/13/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Buford, GA.
North Gwinnett Estates, Chateau Elan and Rock Springs are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6626523 has been posted on this site since 10/4/2019 (49 days ago).