356 Buckshire Way Mcdonough GA 30253 MLS 8702022
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 356 Buckshire Way
Farris Park Is A Remarkable Swim Community Ideally Located Within Minutes To Shopping, Dining And Recreation With Easy Access To I-75. The Hayden Plan Has An Open Concept Great For Entertaining, Spacious Kitchen/Family Room Plus A Loft For Theatre/Media Retreat, Library, Homework/Office Space. This Home Has A Room For Everyone To Enjoy.
- Address: 356 Buckshire Way
- City: Mcdonough
- Zip: 30253
- County: Henry
- Amenities: Neighborhood Association, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Interior of Property: Cable TV Connections, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closet, Carpet
- Rooms Descriptions: DR - Separate, Family Room, Loft
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Upstairs, Room
- Basement: Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Full
- Parking: 2 Car, Attached, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry
- Lot Description: Level Lot
- Lot Size: Less than 1/3 Acre
Available now at $283,330
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Electric
- Energy: Water Heater-electric
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer Connected
- Construction : Brick/Frame, Other (See Remarks)
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $500
- Fee Includes: Other (See Remarks), Swimming
- Initiation Fee: $500
356 Buckshire Way Mcdonough GA 30253
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 356 Buckshire Way
For Sale Near: 356 Buckshire Way
- Middle School:Luella
- High School:Luella
- Approx Payment:$1,435*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4089 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of D.R. Horton Realty Of Ga Inc..
356 Buckshire Way, Mcdonough GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $283,330
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 258 Montrose Dr in Mcdonough is listed at $339,900.
This home on 356 Buckshire Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Mcdonough, GA.
Tapestry Park, Highlands Of Eagles Landing and Joyner Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8702022 has been posted on this site since 12/4/2019 (1 days ago).