360 George Mcclure Ln Cumming GA 30028 MLS 7043394
Less Photos /\
360 George Mcclure Ln
Home Description: 360 George Mcclure Ln
This Stunning, Georgian Style Colonial Revival Looks Like A Page Out Of Southern Living. The Exterior Boasts An Oversized Brick Porch, Gorgeous Columns Brought In From New Orleans, And An Upper Balcony Perfect For Viewing The Incredible Sunsets Each Evening. Step Into The Two Story Foyer And Take In The Pine Floors That Flow Throughout The Top Two Floors. The Transoms And Intricate Molding Add Character Not Found In Many Homes. The Dining Room Features Double Chandeliers And A Butlers Pantry Leading To The Kitchen. The Thoughtfully Designed Kitchen With Oversized Range Hood And Butcher Block Island Flows Seamlessly To The Keeping Room With Built In Banquette And Knotty Pine Shiplap. Aside From The Keeping Room, An Oversized Living Room Is Just Steps Away. A Guest Room And Bathroom Can Be Found On The Main Floor. Up The Grand Staircase Is The Exceptionally Large Primary Suite With Sitting Area That Leads To A Balcony. The Wet Bar/Coffee Area Was Thoughtfully Placed Inside The Primary Suite. The Owner'S Bath Boasts A Large Shower, Soaking Tub, His And Hers Sinks, And Several Closets! His And Hers Closets Both Have Additional Closets Inside. The Secondary Bedrooms Can Accommodate Two Beds Each With Ease. Each Secondary Bedroom Has A Walk In Closet And Bathroom Access. The Loft Area Can Have Several Uses, But Gives Way To Yet Another Balcony To Take
In The Breathtaking Views. The Recently Finished Basement Could Be A Completely Separate Apartment! The Full Kitchen And Eating Area With Built In Banquette Open To A Full Living Room With Fireplace. A Bedroom And Full Bath Are Perfect For Guests. The Upgraded Lvp Flooring Flows Throughout. A Laundry Closet, Huge Gym With Sauna, And Half Bath Can Also Be Found On The Way To The Large Back Patio. Underdecking Was Installed To Allow For Tv Viewing Around The Fire. The Back Yard Is Absolutely Spectacular With A Heated Gunite Pool With Hot Tub. The Views From The Hot Tub On A Beautiful Summer Night Are Something Out Of
A Magazine. The Property Backs To 26 Acres Of Protected Green Space And Is Across From Beautiful Farm Land. While It Feels Remote And Private, It'S Just Walking Distance To Hawk'S Ridge Country Club. There Is So Much To Love About This Special Home.
- Address: 360 George Mcclure Ln
- City: Cumming
- Zip: 30028
- County: Cherokee
- Square Feet: 6944
- Sq. Ft. Source: Builder
- Pool: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Loft, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Gas Starter, Keeping Room, Masonry, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 4
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry, Seats 12+
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.7800
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Colonial, Farmhouse, Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Balcony, Private Yard
- Construction : Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
360 George Mcclure Ln Cumming GA 30028
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Free Home
- Middle School:Creekland - Cherokee
- High School:Creekview
- Approx Payment:$5,838*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4112 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby'S International.
360 George Mcclure Ln, Cumming GA is a single family home of 6944 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,200,000
This single family home has 7 bedrooms.
This home on 360 George Mcclure Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Cumming, GA.
Lake Charles Plantation, Sandy Springs and Lamar Sexton are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7043394 has been posted on this site since 5/6/2022 (18 days ago).