3619 Strath Dr Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 10111718
Less Photos /\
3619 Strath Dr
Home Description: 3619 Strath Dr
A gated swim/ tennis community. House with Stainless Steel appliance in highly desirable Alpharetta area. Minutes from GA. 400, Avalon and top rated schools. Open plan with fabulous kitchen upgrades. Four large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on 2nd floor. Move in Ready!
- Water Body Name: None
- Water Source: Public
- Interior of Property: Central Vacuum,High Ceilings,Roommate Plan,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Rooms: Laundry,Other
- Flooring: Carpet,Hardwood
- Kitchen Features: Pantry
- Kitchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace: Factory Built,Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+
- Laundry: Upper Level
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Basement: None
- Parking: Attached
Available now at $3,800
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Brick 4 Side,Traditional
- Levels: Two
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s),Zoned
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Construction Materials: Brick
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: Annually
- Association Fee Includes: Facilities Fee,Maintenance Grounds
- Home Warranty: No
- : None None
3619 Strath Dr Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Creek View
- Middle School:Webb Bridge
- High School:Alpharetta
- Approx Payment:$19*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Virtual Properties Realty.com.
3619 Strath Dr, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,800
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
This home on 3619 Strath Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Alpharetta, GA.
Camden Pond, Douglas Downs and Nottingham Gate are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 10111718G has been posted on this site since 11/22/2022 (15 days ago).