3620 Newport Bay Dr Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 6894986
Less Photos /\
3620 Newport Bay Dr
Home Description: 3620 Newport Bay Dr
Located In The Fabulous Newport Bay Subdivision In Windward! This Large 5 Bedroom Beautiful Home Is An Entertainer'S Paradise! The Backyard Features Mature Landscaping That Provides Privacy For The Gorgeous Pool, Jacuzzi & A Large Composite Deck. Recent Upgrades Include Bedroom Flooring, Fresh Neutral Paint Throughout & New Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances! The Spacious Kitchen Holds A Large Island & Built In Seating. The Large Family Room Features A 2 Story Stacked Stone Fireplace, Wet Bar & Wall Of Windows. The Bright Sunroom Leads Out To The Backyard Oasis. The Elegant Owner'S Retreat Is Located Upstairs And Offers Plenty Of Privacy, High Ceilings & Two Closets.
The Lower Level Has A 2nd Complete Kitchen & Separate Entrance That Would Make An Ideal In-Law, Au Pair Or Rental Space.
Windward Features Fabulous Neighborhood Amenities Such As A 200 Acre Lake, A Private Marina, Pools, Tennis/Pickleball Courts, Sports Park, Soccer Fields, And More! Conveniently Located Near Ga400, Halcyon, Avalon And Top Rated Schools.
- Address: 3620 Newport Bay Dr
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Windward
- Neighborhood Amenities: Boating, Dog Park, Fishing, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Pickleball, Pool
- Square Feet: 6030
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Sun Room
- Floor: Carpet, Laminate
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Starter, Keeping Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Other
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Intercom
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 135x157x85x156
- Total Acreage: 0.3900
Available now at $885,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $725 Annually
- Initiation Fee: $1,000
- Swim Fee: Optional
3620 Newport Bay Dr Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3620 Newport Bay Dr
- Elementary:Lake Windward
- Middle School:Webb Bridge
- High School:Alpharetta
- Approx Payment:$4,305*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Newport Realty Associates, Llc..
3620 Newport Bay Dr, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 6030 sqft and
is currently priced at $885,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 7145 Greatwood Trl in Alpharetta is listed at $859,900.
This home on 3620 Newport Bay Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Wyngate, Park Glenn and Faircroft are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6894986 has been posted on this site since 6/10/2021 (4 days ago).