3667 Sope Creek Farm Se Marietta GA 30067 MLS 9016733
Less Photos /\
3667 Sope Creek Farm Se
Home Description: 3667 Sope Creek Farm Se
One Of The Most Popular Neighborhoods In East Cobb - It'S All About Lifestyle With Easy Access To The National Park And 12 Miles Of Walking Trails...And You Don'T Have To Worry About Parking - Just Walk Across The Street From Your Home For A Private Entrance - Perfect For Jogging, Dog Walks, Relaxing. Beautiful Curb Appeal With A Circular Drive Way And Wonderful Porch Across The Entire Front Of The House. Banquet Sized Formal Dining Room - Keeping Room Kitchen with Fireplace-Granite-Stainless Appliances. 1St & 2nd Floors Are Hardwood. Exterior Just Painted-Inspected Andminor Repairs Are Complete...Warranty In Effect! 2 Story Keeping Room With Fireplace And Open Staircase To The 2nd Floor. Spacious Family Room With View Of Private Yard Through The Floor To Ceiling Bay Window...Guest Bedroom On 1St Floor W/Full Bath Also Would Be Perfect As An Office Or Library...Enormous Owner'S Bedroom And Sitting Room. Finished Basement With Huge L-Shaped Rec Room, Full Bath. Fabulous, Impeccable Yard/Lawn With Zoysia Grass.This Exceptional Home Was A Custom Home Built By T.C. Crawford Known For His Quality Construction. Owner Ready To Move So Quick Occupancy Is No Problem In Time For School! Awesome New Price For Sibley Forest! Stucco Inspection Will Be Provided. Owner Will Consider Providing Allowance For Exteior Painting To Change Color If Desired.
- Address: 3667 Sope Creek Farm Se
- City: Marietta
- Zip: 30067
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Sibley Forest
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s), Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- Water Features: No Dock Or Boathouse
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Tray Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Two Story Foyer, Rear Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Foyer, Keeping Room, Laundry, Family Room
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area
- Kitchen Equipment: Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Microwave
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio
- Basement: Bath Finished, Daylight, Finished, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level, Side/Rear Entrance
- Lot Description: Private
- Total Acreage: 0.484
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned, Dual
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer
- Construction : Synthetic Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $1,212 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Trash, Reserve Fund, Swimming, Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,045
3667 Sope Creek Farm Se Marietta GA 30067
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3667 Sope Creek Farm Se
- Elementary:Sope Creek
- Middle School:East Cobb
- High School:Wheeler
- Approx Payment:$3,381*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
3667 Sope Creek Farm Se, Marietta GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $695,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3759 Waterlilly Way Se in Marietta is listed at $975,000.
This home on 3667 Sope Creek Farm Se has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Marietta, GA.
Lafayette Square, Fainview Farm and Powers Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 9016733 has been posted on this site since 7/18/2021 (9 days ago).