3765 Fir Ct Marietta GA 30066 MLS 6641793
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 3765 Fir Ct
Come Home And Enter Your Perfect Oasis! This Home Has It All! Beautiful Lush Landscaping, Underground Pool And Finished Basement With Plenty Of Room To Entertain. Enjoy 4 Bedrooms 3 Full Bathrooms And A Master On Main. This Cul-De-Sac Cutie Will Make You Fall In Love! Heritage Farms Is One Of The Most Coveted Communities In Nicholson Elementary District. Enjoy An Active Swim/Tennis Community With A Stocked Pond. This Home Will Not Last Long! Come Home And Enter Your Perfect Oasis! This Home Has It All! Beautiful Lush Landscaping In The Large Front Yard And Private Backyard. On Hot Summer Days Enjoy Relaxing Poolside, With One Of The Few Homes In The Neighborhood, With Your Own Private Pool. Enjoy The Peaceful Foliage With The Gorgeous Hardwoods Surrounding The Property. Settle Down By The Firepit Nestled At The End Of A Quaint Path Through The Trees. You Will Want To Find Time To Sunbathe On The 500 Sqft Deck Overlooking The Private Backyard And Pool Area. Inside You Will Find A Master On Main, Equipped With A Deep Walk In Closet And Ensuite. Upstairs You Have Two Large Guest Rooms And A Large Full Hall Bath. This Could Be The Perfect Starter Or Forever Home! This Home Is Easily Accessible To Downtown Roswell, Downtown Woodstock And Downtown Atlanta With The Chastain Rd Access Highway. Shopping And Dinning Choices Are Endless With A Movie Theatre, Dog Park, Target, Publix, Kroger, Harrison Park Tennis Center, Sandy Plains Baseball, Mountain View Library And Mountain View Aquatic Center Just 4 Minutes Away!
- Address: 3765 Fir Ct
- City: Marietta
- Zip: 30066
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Heritage Farms
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Fishing, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Park, Playground, Pool, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s), Near Shopping
- Square Feet: 1686
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Game Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: Family Room, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Master on Main
- Master Bath: Tub/Shower Combo
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level, Mud Room
- Basement: Finished Bath, Finished
- Parking: Garage
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Private, Wooded, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 12772
- Total Acreage: 0.8700
Available now at $295,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Cape Cod
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Vinyl Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $500
- Swim Fee: Required
3765 Fir Ct Marietta GA 30066
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:McCleskey
- High School:Sprayberry
- Approx Payment:$1,495*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Red Barn Real Estate,Llc..
3765 Fir Ct, Marietta GA is a single family home of 1686 sqft and
is currently priced at $295,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1981.
A comparable home for sale at 1776 Apple Blvd in Marietta is listed at $315,000.
This home on 3765 Fir Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Marietta, GA.
Village North Crossing, Talamill and Benson Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6641793 has been posted on this site since 11/7/2019 (4 days ago).