378 Lincolnwood Ln Acworth GA 30101 MLS 6562665
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 378 Lincolnwood Ln
Hillsdale N On Bment. Under Construction $5000 In Closing Costs With Preferred Lender. Pictures Not Of Listing But Exact Floorplan. Open Floor Plan To Die For. Family Room/Bfast/Kitchen All Open Across The Back Of The Home. Kitchen Features Linen Cabinets With Granite And Stainless Steel Appliances, Huge Island. Master Bedroom Features A Vaulted Trey Ceiling/Crown Molding, Granite In The Master/Large Shower & Soaking Tub.19 X 14 Bonus Room Upstairs.
- Address: 378 Lincolnwood Ln
- City: Acworth
- Zip: 30101
- County: Paulding
- Subdivision: Winding Creek At Bentwater
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Near Shopping, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3450
- Sq. Ft. Source: Builder
- Water Features: Creek
- Waterfront Features: Creek
- Interior of Property: Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Smart Home, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Living Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room, Insert
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Other
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Front Porch
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Unfinished
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 57x280
- Total Acreage: 0.0000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Under Construction
- Road Type: Concrete, Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Rear Stairs, Other
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition, Ridge Vents, Shingle
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $750
378 Lincolnwood Ln Acworth GA 30101
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 378 Lincolnwood Ln
For Sale Near: 378 Lincolnwood Ln
- Elementary:Burnt Hickory
- Middle School:Sammy McClure Sr.
- High School:North Paulding
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4163 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Km Homes Realty.
378 Lincolnwood Ln, Acworth GA is a single family home of 3450 sqft and
is currently priced at $394,900
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 5107 Chipping Dr Nw in Acworth is listed at $449,000.
This home on 378 Lincolnwood Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Acworth, GA.
Westbrook Creek, Hickory Plantation and Retreat At Eagle Rock are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6562665 has been posted on this site since 6/2/2019 (142 days ago).