3780 Stanford Dr Cumming GA 30041 MLS 6810124
Less Photos /\
3780 Stanford Dr
Home Description: 3780 Stanford Dr
Immaculate & Beautiful 4-Side Brick, 6Br/5Ba Home In Windermere. 2013 Built. Side-Entry 3-Car Garage. Bedroom W/Full Bath On Main. Double Doored Office With Built-In Bookshelves. Gleaming Site Finished Oak Flooring Throughout On Main. 2-Story Great Room With Built-In Bookshelves, View To Secluded Backyard To Enjoy Four Seasons. Spacious Kitchen With Cambria Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Stainless Steel Farm Sink & Walk-In Pantry. Huge Master Suite With All Bells And Whistles Of Upgraded Bathroom. Large Room Sized Master Closet W/Window. Spacious Secondary Bedrooms With Natural Lights. Full Finished Basement Features Bedroom W/Full Bath, Theater Room, Game Room, Exercise Room And Perfect Bar W/Beer Cooler. Long Driveway And Private Backyard View To Nature Of Four Seasons. Great Windermere With Windermere Park, Country Club, Resort-Like Ammenities - Pools, Club House W/Gym, Tennis Court, And Green Space For Concert. Convenient Location Access To Hwy400, Northside Hospital, Malls And Restaurants.
- Address: 3780 Stanford Dr
- City: Cumming
- Zip: 30041
- County: Forsyth
- Subdivision: Windermere
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Country Club, Dog Park, Fitness Center, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4796
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Home Theater, Irrigation Equipment, Satellite Dish
- Patio/Porch Features: Front Porch, Patio
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.6100
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Other
- Fee Amount: $1,100 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,000
3780 Stanford Dr Cumming GA 30041
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3780 Stanford Dr
- Elementary:Haw Creek
- Middle School:Lakeside - Forsyth
- High School:South Forsyth
- Approx Payment:$3,352*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4162 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Pinehill Realty Corporation.
3780 Stanford Dr, Cumming GA is a single family home of 4796 sqft and
is currently priced at $689,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
A comparable home for sale at 6262 Creekstone Path in Cumming is listed at $535,000.
This home on 3780 Stanford Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Cumming, GA.
Daves Creek, Bald Ridge Shores and Estates At Old Atlanta are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6810124 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (13 days ago).