3851 Kingsley Park Ln Peachtree Corners GA 30096 MLS 6861285
Less Photos /\
3851 Kingsley Park Ln
Home Description: 3851 Kingsley Park Ln
Back On Market. Financing Fell Through. Maybe The Only Home With A Newly Renovated Finished Basement In The Subdivision That Includes A Carpeted Bedroom, A Children'S Study With Custom Desk, Soundproof Home Theatre And A Full Bathroom. A Lovely 3-Sided Brick Home Overlooking The Chattahoochee Preserve, On A Quiet Street In Highly Sought-After Gwinnett County Berkeley Elementary School District, Rated A On Rpr. In Walking Distance To The Town Center (½ Mi.) And The Forum (1 Mi.), Great Venues For Events, Shopping, And Restaurants. The Home Provides Comfort On Many Levels. Imagine Listening To Music Piped Into The Great Room, Formal Dining Room, And Master Bedroom From Built-In Speakers. Or Envision A Leisurely Breakfast On Your Recently Stained Wooden Deck. How About Cooking Your Favorite Recipes In Your Chef'S Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances, Double Sink, Lots Of Storage And A Bulter Pantry? The Master Bedroom Has Beautiful Double Trey Ceilings And Is Wired For Your Entertainment Pleasure. Gorgeous Window Treatments Will Remain With The House And Just Think--The Soundproof Media Room Is Pre-Wired, Ready For Easy Installation Of Your Entertainment Equipment. You'Ll Be Happy To Know The Roof Is 8 Yrs Old And Comes With A 25-Year Transferable Warranty. Also, You Can Sleep Peacefully Knowing That A Termite Clearance Letter Comes With This Home. Come Visit During Our Open House Saturday And Sunday, 4/17-4/18, 2Pm - 5Pm.
- Address: 3851 Kingsley Park Ln
- City: Peachtree Corners
- Zip: 30096
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Brookfield Chase
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4425
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Permanent Attic Stairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Media Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry, Seats 12+
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm, Smoke Detector(s)
- Unit Features: No One Above, No One Below
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Sloped
- Lot Dimensions: x 60
- Total Acreage: 0.1200
Available now at $509,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Updated/Remodeled
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides, Cement Siding, Frame
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Fee Amount: $796 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
3851 Kingsley Park Ln Peachtree Corners GA 30096
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3851 Kingsley Park Ln
- Elementary:Berkeley Lake
- Middle School:Duluth
- High School:Duluth
- Approx Payment:$2,476*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Virtual Properties Realty.Com.
3851 Kingsley Park Ln, Peachtree Corners GA is a single family home of 4425 sqft and
is currently priced at $509,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3922 Coventry Park Ln in Peachtree Corners is listed at $449,900.
This home on 3851 Kingsley Park Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Peachtree Corners, GA.
Willowstone, The Oaks and Willowbrook are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6861285 has been posted on this site since 4/1/2021 (13 days ago).