3872 Silk Leaf Way Buford GA 30519 MLS 6629346
Less Photos /\
Reduced By $10,000
last change 11/20/2019
Home Description: 3872 Silk Leaf Way
New Construction Custom Built Home... This Very Impressive Home Is A 5Br/4Ba With Full Guest Suite On The Main. Hard To Find Established Wooded Homesite In A Community Of Custom Built Homes! Unbeatable Location!!! Major Commuter Routes Nearby, I85, I985,316,Buford Hwy, Peachtree Industrial And Convenient Access To Ga 400. Mall Of Ga, Upscale Shopping, Upscale Or Relaxed Restaurants, Bogan Park Jus Minutes Down The Road And Soooo Much More To Enjoy! Full Front Porch, Granite Counters,Recessed Lighting, Travertine Tile Backsplash, Stainless Steel Appliances,Tile And Hardwood Flooring. Great Home For Entertaining. Huge Two-Story Family Room With Wall Of Windows. Formal Living And Dining Room. Walls Of Cabinets In Kitchen With View To The Family Room. Fabulous Master Suite With Upgraded Tile In Master Spa Bathroom. Three Additional Bedrooms Upstairs, Two That Join To A Jack-N-Jill Bathroom And Another Room With A Private Bathroom. Impressive Upstairs "Cat Walk" Looking Over To Family Room. A Home Not To Be Missed. Highly Desirable And Timeless Floorplan Design. New Construction With 2-10 Warranty. **Pictures Are An Example Of House Being Built.
- Address: 3872 Silk Leaf Way
- City: Buford
- Zip: 30519
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Eagles Ridge
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Pool, Street Lights, Other
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Other
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room, Other
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Other
- Fireplace: Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Other
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Other
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Secured Garage/Parking, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Level, Other
- Lot Dimensions: 92x183x111x183
- Total Acreage: 0.4100
Available now at $409,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: New Construction
- Road Type: Concrete
- Cooling: Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
3872 Silk Leaf Way Buford GA 30519
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Harmony - Gwinnett
- Middle School:Jones
- High School:Mill Creek
- Approx Payment:$1,994*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Southern Compass Realty, Llc..
3872 Silk Leaf Way, Buford GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $409,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
This home on 3872 Silk Leaf Way has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 11/20/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Buford, GA.
Ivy Creek Manor, Ivy Creek and Preserve At Hamilton Mill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6629346 has been posted on this site since 11/1/2019 (44 days ago).