3939 Cash Lndg Marietta GA 30066 MLS 6642796
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 3939 Cash Lndg
25 New East Cobb Homes W/Masters On Main & Step-Less Shower. Our Elegant And Impressive Chestnut Plan Is Showcased On Lot#12. Kitchen Features A Large Center Island With Breakfast Bar That Opens To A Grand, Vaulted Great Room With Large Picture Window Overlooking One Of Our Parks With 100+ Year Old Oak Trees - Providing An Absolutely Breathtaking View From The Great Room & Dining Area! Gorgeous Appointments And Finishes Are Found Throughout This Spacious Home For The Most Discriminating Buyer! Fabulous Rocking Chair Back Porch With Gas Lantern Also Overlooks The Park. Full Walk-Out Basement Is Plumbed And Ready For Custom Finishing. Our Community Is Built Around Multiple Parks W/Lush Landscaping & Provides An Ambiance Of A Neighborly Casual Lifestyle. Gorgeous Central Park At The Wheel House. Beautiful Tree Lined Sidewalks W/Up Lighting. Enjoy Walking Through Neighborhood Day Or Night. Every Home Will Have A Signature Gas Lantern. You Can Walk To A Park And Have A Picnic Or Meet Your Neighbors At The Wheel House For A Cup Of Coffee Or Glass Of Wine And Relax. Get Together For A Game Of Croquet, Corn Hole, Cards. So Many Opportunities To Enjoy Life. Full Lawn Maintenance Through Hoa. Convenient To Shopping, Major Grocery Store, Restaurants. Home Depot, Aquatic Center, Harrison Park Tennis Facility, New Public Library, All Within 2 Miles Of Your Home. $5,000 In Cc With Prosperity Mortgage. $10,00 Buyer Bonus If Closing On Existing Inventory Home By 12/30/19.
- Address: 3939 Cash Lndg
- City: Marietta
- Zip: 30066
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: The Oaks
- Neighborhood Amenities: Near Schools, Park, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 3268
- Sq. Ft. Source: Builder
- Interior of Property: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Permanent Attic Stairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Open Concept, Seats 12+
- Laundry: Main Level, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Full, Unfinished
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.0000
Available now at $889,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: New Construction
- Road Type: Paved
- Handicap Access: Accessible Bedroom, Accessible Full Bath, Accessible Kitchen
- Cooling: Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition, Ridge Vents, Shingle
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds
3939 Cash Lndg Marietta GA 30066
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3939 Cash Lndg
- Elementary:Rocky Mount
- Middle School:Simpson
- High School:Lassiter
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Harry Norman Realtors.
3939 Cash Lndg, Marietta GA is a single family home of 3268 sqft and
is currently priced at $889,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 2626 Middle Coray Cir in Marietta is listed at $874,900.
This home on 3939 Cash Lndg has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Marietta, GA.
Stonehurst, Hazelhurst Ridge and Idlewilde are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6642796 has been posted on this site since 11/8/2019 (3 days ago).