3945 Greenside Ct Dacula GA 30019 MLS 6758282
Less Photos /\
3945 Greenside Ct
Home Description: 3945 Greenside Ct
Gorgeous Brick Home On Large Private Lot Near The 13Th Hole. Beginning With The Impressive Double Front Doors, You Are Welcomed Into A Spacious Interior With The Ultimate Open-Concept Floor Plan. From The Foyer, Notice The Transoms Over The Study And Dining Room Doorways Which Lead To The Stunning Great Room With Attention-Grabbing Architectural Window. An Inviting Kitchen With Island Can Seat Six And Is The Focal Point With Abundant Cabinets And Counter Space. The Walk-In Pantry With Barn Door Is A Detail You Will Appreciate Near The 3-Car Garage Across From Laundry Room. Upstairs All The Bedrooms Have Access To Their Own Bathroom (One Is Jack And Jill). The Master Bedroom With Plantation Shutters And Trey Ceiling Is A Comfortable Retreat And The Generous Master Walk-In Closet Goes On Forever. Bring Your Closet Designer! Enjoy Coffee From Your Fabulous Screened Porch Overlooking The Large Fenced Yard And Angled View Of Golf Course Or Hang Out Around The Fire Pit Without Seeing Anyone On Either Side--Perfect For A Pool One Day. The Finished Terrace Level Has Luxury Vinyl Plank Floors And Could Make A Fabulous Separate Apartment Or In-Law Suite. Check Out The Brick Accent Walls In The Billiard Room Which Visually Transports You To Your Favorite Tavern Or Pizzeria. A Few Steps Away, The Home Theater Invites You To Kick Back In The Leather Recliners And Watch The Large Screen (Equipment Included). The Exercise Room, Bedroom, Full Bath And Office Area Complete The Well-Designed Terrace Level.
- Address: 3945 Greenside Ct
- City: Dacula
- Zip: 30019
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Hamilton Mill
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 6325
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Home Theater, Irrigation Equipment, Satellite Dish
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Patio, Rear Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Secured Garage/Parking, Security Lights, Security Service, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 93x234x146x227
- Total Acreage: 0.6400
Available now at $610,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Handicap Access: Accessible Bedroom
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $1,000 Annually
- Fee Includes: Reserve Fund, Swim/Tennis
- Swim Fee: Required
3945 Greenside Ct Dacula GA 30019
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3945 Greenside Ct
- Elementary:Puckett's Mill
- Middle School:Osborne
- High School:Mill Creek
- Approx Payment:$2,967*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Parkside Realty, Inc..
3945 Greenside Ct, Dacula GA is a single family home of 6325 sqft and
is currently priced at $610,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 2234 Cambridge Glen Ct in Dacula is listed at $900,000.
This home on 3945 Greenside Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Dacula, GA.
Ewing Estates, Overlook At Mulberry Park and Oaks At Apalachee Farm are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6758282 has been posted on this site since 8/1/2020 (4 days ago).