3945 Merriweather Woods Alpharetta GA 30022 MLS 6672140
Less Photos /\
3945 Merriweather Woods
Home Description: 3945 Merriweather Woods
Exceptional Value On Custom Brick Estate In Prestigious Country Club Of The South! Home Offers Wonderful Curb Appeal On Large Corner Cul-De-Sac Lot Which Can Accommodate A Pool. This Quality-Built Home Has Been Recently Updated & Meticulously Maintained By The Original Owners. Home Features Freshly Painted Interior, New Carpet, Newer Roof, New Driveway & Lots More! Updated Chef'S Kitchen W/ White Cabinets, New Backsplash, Updated Island, Granite, Stainless Steel Appliances, New Lighting & Walk In Pantry Adjoins Vaulted Family Room For Perfect Entertaining Flow. Enjoy The Warmth Of This Home W/Floor To Ceiling Windows In Naturally Lit 2 Story Living Room. Master On Main With Updated Bath Features New: Porcelain Floors, Soaker Tub, Frameless Shower, Lighting & Fixtures. His/Her Closets. New Hardwoods On Main & Upper Floors. Secondary Bedrooms Are All En-Suite With Updated Baths. Terrace Level Is Perfect For The Entire Extended Family Including: In Law Suite, Kitchen/Bar, Media, Exercise With Plae Flooring, Play Area, Work Studio & Workshop. Back Yard Has Space For A Pool And/Or Fireplace For Expanded Outdoor Living Enjoyment!
- Address: 3945 Merriweather Woods
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30022
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Country Club Of The South
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Playground, Pool, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 6700
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Central Vacuum, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Permanent Attic Stairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry, Seats 12+
- Laundry: Laundry Chute, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Security Gate, Security Guard, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- Lot Description: Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Level, On Golf Course, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.8264
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Cooling: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Fee Amount: $3,100 Annually
- Fee Includes: Security, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $2,500
3945 Merriweather Woods Alpharetta GA 30022
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3945 Merriweather Woods
- Middle School:Autrey Mill
- High School:Johns Creek
- Approx Payment:$4,621*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Consultants.
3945 Merriweather Woods, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 6700 sqft and
is currently priced at $950,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1993.
A comparable home for sale at 300 High Bridge Chase in Alpharetta is listed at $895,000.
This home on 3945 Merriweather Woods has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Alpharetta, GA.
River Farm, St Ives Country Club and The Falls Of Autry Mill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6672140 has been posted on this site since 2/11/2020 (8 days ago).