396 Northdale Ct Lawrenceville GA 30046 MLS 10011999
Less Photos /\
396 Northdale Ct
Home Description: 396 Northdale Ct
This Charming, Recently Renovated 2-Bedroom Condo Is Located In A Safe And Quiet Neighborhood Just A Short Walk/Bike Ride Away From Recently Revitalized, Downtown Lawrenceville. Inside You Will Find An Open-Concept Living, Wonderful For Hosting. Also, Enjoy The Large Windows With Plenty Of Sunlight, New Floors, Fixtures And Paint Throughout. Enjoy The Freshly Painted Kitchen (Fridge Included With The Right Offer) Complete With New Countertops And A Lovely Dining Room Overlooking The Backyard And Private Fenced In Patio (With Additional Storage).Upstairs You Will Find Two Bedrooms With Walk-In Closets And A Recently Renovated Bathroom And Shower. It Has A Brand New Hvac System. A Dog Walk/Community Sitting Area Is Just A Short Walk Away. Close To Renowned Coffee Shops, Stores, Restaurants, Theaters, And Parks.
- Water Features: No Dock Or Boathouse
- Interior of Property: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Other
- Floor: Carpet
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Number Fireplaces: 0
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+
- Laundry: Common Area, Other
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio
- Unit Features: End Unit
- Complex Access: Smoke Detector(s)
- Lot Description: City Lot
- Total Acreage: 0.01
- Type: Condo
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer
- Construction : Vinyl Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $129 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds
396 Northdale Ct Lawrenceville GA 30046
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 396 Northdale Ct
- Middle School:Moore
- High School:Central
- Approx Payment:$887*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4059 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Your Home Sold Guaranteed Rlty.
396 Northdale Ct, Lawrenceville GA is a condo of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $175,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 530 Stark St in Lawrenceville is listed at $255,000.
This condo on 396 Northdale Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Lawrenceville, GA.
Jackson Township, Oakdale Woods and Bay Lake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 10011999 has been posted on this site since 1/8/2022 (9 days ago).