3965 Noblin Rdg Duluth GA 30097 MLS 8824174
Less Photos /\
3965 Noblin Rdg
Home Description: 3965 Noblin Rdg
Move In Ready Dream House With Lots Of Recent Updates! Home Perfectly Placed In The Well-Established Neighborhood Of River Plantation In The Heart Of Great Duluth! Easy Accessibility To I85,Peachtree Industrial, Suwanee And John'S Creek !! Hardcoat Stucco With European Appeal And Beautiful Landscape. As You Enter This Home, You Are Greeted With Neutral Interior Paint Color And Beautiful Hardwood Floors On Main Floor And Basement Floor. Open Floor Plan With Updated Kitchen With Breakfast Area, Dining Room, Living Room, Sun Room/ Family Room Is Ideal For Entertaining Guests And Family Gatherings Which Overlooks The Lovely Backyard. Easy Access From Kitchen To Sun Room And Open Deck For Enjoying The Peaceful, Private Backyard Oasis. Front Entry Or Back Staircase Leads To Upper Level Which Includes Flexible Space As A 5Th Bedroom Or Bonus Room With Generous Closet Space. Spacious Master Bedroom Features Tray Ceiling, And Large His And Hers Closets. Newly Updated, Spa-Like Master Bathroom Has A Free-Standing Bathtub, Separate Shower, Granite Countertops ! Beautiful Finished Basement Great For In-Laws Or Teen Space Or Overnight Guests Or Rental For Additional Extra Income. Basement Features Living Room, Full Kitchen With Amazing Island And Wall Oven. Basement Also Has Full Bathroom, Bedroom And Lots Of Storage Space! Basement Has Full Laundry Room And Closet. The Warmth Of Light Fills This House. This Home Is A Must-See, Simply Stunning! Will Not Last Long On The Market .
- Interior of Property: Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Foyer - 2 Story, Foyer - Entrance, Gas Logs, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Rear Stairs, Recently Renovated, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings - Vaulted, Carpet, Wet Bar, Whirlpool Bath, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Dining Room Seats 12+, DR - Separate, Family Room, Great Room, In-law Suite or Apartment, Library/Office, LR Separate, Solarium/Sun Room, Split Bedroom Plan
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Laundry: Basement, Upstairs
- Basement: Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance - Inside, Entrance - Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Parking: 2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Guest Parking, Kitchen Level Entry, Parking Pad, Side/Rear Entrance
- Lot Description: Sloping
- Lot Size: 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European, Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central, Heat Pump, Zoned/Dual
- Cooling Source: Electric, Gas
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Water Heater-gas, Insulation-ceiling
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer Connected
- Exterior of Property: Garden Area, Porch, Sprinkler System
- Construction : Stucco Real
- Fee Amount: Yearly
- Fee Includes: Facilities Fee, Reserve Fund
- Initiation Fee: $566
3965 Noblin Rdg Duluth GA 30097
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3965 Noblin Rdg
- Middle School:Richard Hull
- High School:Peachtree Ridge
- Approx Payment:$2,311*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Chapman Hall Premier, Realtors.
3965 Noblin Rdg, Duluth GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $475,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1994.
A comparable home for sale at 3965 Noblin Ridge Dr in Duluth is listed at $475,000.
This home on 3965 Noblin Rdg has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Duluth, GA.
Berkshire At Sugarloaf, Old Peachtree Plantation and Olde Towne Residences are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8824174 has been posted on this site since 7/19/2020 (22 days ago).