40 Woburn St Jonesboro GA 30238 MLS 6871559
Less Photos /\
40 Woburn St
Home Description: 40 Woburn St
Sophisticated Home In Jonesboro! Located In A Quiet Neighborhood, This 6Br/3Ba, 3,722Sqft Abode Stuns With Laminate Floors, High Ceilings, And An Open-Concept Kitchen Featuring Granite Countertops, Gas Range, And An Adjacent Family Room With Gas Fireplace. The Fully Fenced-In Backyard Has A Concrete Patio, Firepit, And Sunroom! Relax In The Master Bedroom With 2 Walk-In Closets And An En Suite. Other Features: 2-Car Garage, 2nd Floor Laundry, 1St Floor Office Or 6Th Bedroom, Great Location, Too Many Features To List. Come Take A Look For Yourself, You'Ll Be Glad You Did!
- Address: 40 Woburn St
- City: Jonesboro
- Zip: 30238
- County: Clayton
- Subdivision: Vintage Pointe
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 3722
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Office, Sun Room
- Floor: Ceramic Tile, Other
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Other
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Hall, Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Enclosed, Front Porch, Patio
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Closed Circuit Camera(s), Fire Alarm, Smoke Detector(s)
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions: 105 X 60 X 105 X 61
- Total Acreage: 0.0136
Available now at $249,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Construction : Brick Front, Frame
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Gazebo
- Fee Amount: $300 Annually
- Initiation Fee: $250
40 Woburn St Jonesboro GA 30238
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Mundys Mill
- High School:Mundys Mill
- Approx Payment:$1,266*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4144 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Chapman Hall Realtors.
40 Woburn St, Jonesboro GA is a single family home of 3722 sqft and
is currently priced at $249,900
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 8604 Regent St in Jonesboro is listed at $246,900.
This home on 40 Woburn St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Jonesboro, GA.
Overlook At Camp Creek, Spivey Village and Whaleys Lake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6871559 has been posted on this site since 5/2/2021 (5 days ago).