406 New Fern Ln Canton GA 30114 MLS 6719588
Less Photos /\
406 New Fern Ln
Home Description: 406 New Fern Ln
Please View Our 3D Virtual Tour! $5,000 In Seller Pd Closing Costs! Plus... New Roof (2018) New Hvac (2017 & 2018) New Hot Water Tank (2015) Plenty Of Room For Multi-Generational Living! Located In A Cul-De-Sac With Healthy Trees For Privacy + Room For A Pool! One Of The Many Outdoor Sitting Areas Is The Inviting Front Porch, Over Looking Professionally Landscaped Yard (Irrigation System Is In Place Already) This Executive Home Has All Of The Features One Would Expect In A Stately Home. Ample Parking With A 3 Car Garage & Parking Pad With Side Door (Mud Room) Entry. The Grand Cathedral Ceiling Foyer Entry Is Open To Dining Room With Coffer Ceiling And Chair Railing. Cathedral Ceilings Continue Into The Great Room With A Wall Of Windows Overlooking The Private Back Yard, Plus A Double-Sided Fireplace Leading Into Kitchen And Keeping Room! Private, Home Office Off The Foyer Entry With French Doors, Vaulted Ceiling And Bay Window. Owner'S Suite W/Luxurious Ensuite, Sitting Area & Custom Walk-In Closet And A Private Deck. Gourmet/Entertainer'S Kitchen W/Walk-In Pantry, Breakfast Bar Seating, Eat-In Dining, Planning Desk & Fireside Keeping Room....All On Hardwood Floors! 4 Spacious Bedrooms On Upper Floor, Each With Their Own Bathroom. Upper Level Features Hardwood Flooring In Hallway With A Small Loft Perfect For A Desk. The Basement Is Fully Finished Featuring Large Private Bedroom Suite With Private Bath & Closet, Additional Family Room, Game Room, A Second Full Bathroom, Theatre Room, Walk-In Closets, Exercise Room, A Wet Bar + Still Room For Storage! Have Pets? The Back Yard Is Fully Fenced.
- Address: 406 New Fern Ln
- City: Canton
- Zip: 30114
- County: Cherokee
- Subdivision: Bridgemill Country Club
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Homeowners Assoc, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 6054
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Double Sided, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Master on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Main Level, Mud Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Patio
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.3900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Courtyard, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Shingle
- Fee Amount: $170 Annually
- Initiation Fee: $480
406 New Fern Ln Canton GA 30114
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 406 New Fern Ln
- Elementary:Liberty - Cherokee
- Middle School:Freedom - Cherokee
- High School:Cherokee
- Approx Payment:$2,773*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4112 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Communities.
406 New Fern Ln, Canton GA is a single family home of 6054 sqft and
is currently priced at $570,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 212 Cedar Woods Way in Canton is listed at $525,000.
This home on 406 New Fern Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Canton, GA.
Estates At Brooke Park, Lake Walton Estates and Cherokee Falls are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6719588 has been posted on this site since 5/7/2020 (27 days ago).