4061 Keswick Dr Se Atlanta GA 30339 MLS 7095442
Less Photos /\
4061 Keswick Dr Se
Home Description: 4061 Keswick Dr Se
Find Your Buckhead Retreat In Historic Vinings Just Over The River From The Lovett School And Canoe Restaurant. Built In 1986, You Will Find Real Value In This Large Well-Maintained 5 Bedroom, 4 Bath Estate With 6702 Sq.Ft. Situated On A Hill Overlooking The Chattahoochee River Watershed. The Lot Is In A Quiet Private Cul-De-Sac Of 18 Conforming Homes. As You Walk Into Foyer From The Front Porch, You Immediately See The Large Open Floor Plan With Vaulted Ceilings And Hardwood Floors Going The Full Length Of The Home Accented With Plantation Shutters. There Is An Executive Office / Library With Custom Shelving And Doors To The Front Porch. To The Left Of The Foyer There Is An Open Living Room With Fireplace And Large Adjoining Dining Room That Can Seat 10. Towards The Back Of The Main Floor There Is A Large Kitchen Space With Tons Of Storage Including A Wet-Room And Laundry With Even More Storage. Off The Kitchen There Is The Large Family Room With Fireplace And Formal Wet Bar. On The Main Floor Off The Kitchen And Family Room, Is A Large Florida Room With Great Views Of The Backyard With Patio, Firepit, Hardscape Terraces And Beautiful Landscaping. The Stairs To The Second-Floor Parlor Are Gently Rising. The Owner'S Suite Has Custom Built-In Cabinets, Secretary And Fireplace, And Large Walk-In Closets. Off The Bedroom Is A Sizeable Bath With Vaulted Ceiling, Long Double Vanity, Oversized Shower Area And Whirlpool Tub. There Are Two Large Guest Bedrooms With Walk-In Closets On The Second Floor With Adjoining Bath. The Downstairs Space Is Ideal For In-Laws Or Guests! There Is A Media And Family Area With Second Small Office Door Going Out To Left Side Of The Home. Two Bedrooms And Full Bath. The Two-Car Garage Is Located Off The Family Room And Kitchen With 3 Additional Parking Spaces. The Vinings Neighborhood Is Close To Many Fine Public And Private Schools Such As Westminster, Whitfield Academy, Pace And Lovett. You Will Love The Near By Shopping At Vinings Jubilee And Close Proximity To Cochise Riverview Club.
- Interior of Property: Central Vacuum, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Library, Living Room, Office, Sun Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Tile Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven, Electric Range, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Glass Doors, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Bidet, Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Kitchen, Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Air Purifier, Dehumidifier, Intercom, Irrigation Equipment, Satellite Dish
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Glass Enclosed, Patio, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Crawl Space, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- Parking: Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaped, Sloped, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 192x174x211x209
- Total Acreage: 0.7370
Available now at $1,315,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Mediterranean
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Courtyard, Garden, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Stone, Synthetic Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition, Ridge Vents, Shingle
- Other Structures: Garage(s)
4061 Keswick Dr Se Atlanta GA 30339
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4061 Keswick Dr Se
- Elementary:Teasley Primary/Elementary
- Middle School:Campbell
- High School:Campbell
- Approx Payment:$6,397*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
4061 Keswick Dr Se, Atlanta GA is a single family home of 6702 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,315,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3869 Brandy Station Ct Se in Atlanta is listed at $1,899,000.
This home on 4061 Keswick Dr Se has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Atlanta, GA.
One Vinings Mountain, Courtyards Of Vinings and Paces View are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7095442 has been posted on this site since 8/6/2022 (11 days ago).