4071 Saint Andrews Sq Duluth GA 30096 MLS 6594052
Less Photos /\
4071 Saint Andrews Sq
Home Description: 4071 Saint Andrews Sq
Calling True Old House Fans. Imagine A True Architectural Classic Entertainer’S Paradise Right On The River. This Incredible Neighborhood Is Inspired By The Architecture And Streetscapes Of Classic Southern Cities Like New Orleans, Savannah, And Charleston And This Particular Home Is Based On The Castle'S House In Nola. It Has A Feeling Like No Other Neighborhood In The Metro With A Really Tight Knit Group Of Neighbors And Families And Every Amenity You Could Want, Even Pickle Ball! The Home Boasts A Pool, Attached Jacuzzi, An Elevator, Granite Countertops, Stainless Appliances, Central Vacuum, New Roof Just To Name A Few Of The Outstanding Highlights Of This Home. Afternoons Are Fabulous On The Back Porch Overlooking The Pool And The Chattahoochee River. Master Includes Deck, Sitting Area, Wet Bar, Jacuzzi Tub. Community Features Swim, Tennis, Playground.
- Address: 4071 Saint Andrews Sq
- City: Duluth
- Zip: 30096
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Sweet Bottom Plantation
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Fishing, Gated, Homeowners Assoc, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 6304
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Pool: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Water Features: Streams Or River
- Waterfront Features: River Front
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Bookcases, Central Vacuum, High Speed Internet, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Tray Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Office
- Floor: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- Kitchen Equipment: Trash Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Gas Starter, Great Room, Living Room, Masonry, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 5
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Bidet, Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Intercom
- Patio/Porch Features: Front Porch, Patio
- Security Features: Security System Owned
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Parking: Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Landscaped, Private, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.4200
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European, Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden
- Construction : Cement Siding, Frame, Other
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Garage(s), Guest House
- Fee Amount: $3,000 Annually
- Fee Includes: Security, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $2,000
- Swim Fee: Required
4071 Saint Andrews Sq Duluth GA 30096
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4071 Saint Andrews Sq
- Elementary:Berkeley Lake
- Middle School:Duluth
- High School:Duluth
- Approx Payment:$4,743*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Wms Re Atl Midtown.
4071 Saint Andrews Sq, Duluth GA is a single family home of 6304 sqft and
is currently priced at $975,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1984.
A comparable home for sale at 4051 Saint Andrews Sq in Duluth is listed at $1,125,000.
This home on 4071 Saint Andrews Sq has decreased in price by $200,000 and the last change was on 8/29/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Duluth, GA.
St Marlo Country Club, River Mansions and Thornhill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6594052 has been posted on this site since 8/1/2019 (210 days ago).