4085 Creekview Ridge Dr Buford GA 30518 MLS 6944440
Less Photos /\
4085 Creekview Ridge Dr
Home Description: 4085 Creekview Ridge Dr
Beautiful 7 Bedroom/5 Bath Home In The Highly Desirable Morningbrooke Community. Excellent Location In Close Proximity To Schools & Shopping. Open, Bright And Spacious Floorplan. Full Finished Terrace Level. Hardwood Floors On Main Level W/Guest Bedroom And Full Bath. Large Great Room With A Wall Of Windows And A 2-Sided Fireplace. Large Gourmet Kitchen With Island, Butler’S Pantry, Wine Rack And Separate Breakfast Area. King Size Owner’S Suite With Spa Bath And His/Her Closets. Large Deck In Back With Green Space Next To Home Provides Great Privacy. A Must See!!!
- Address: 4085 Creekview Ridge Dr
- City: Buford
- Zip: 30518
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Morningbrooke
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 5024
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Computer Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Media Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Double Sided, Family Room, Keeping Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Roommate Floor Plan, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Security Features: Security System Owned
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x 78
- Total Acreage: 0.2000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides, Fiber Cement
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $600 Annually
4085 Creekview Ridge Dr Buford GA 30518
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4085 Creekview Ridge Dr
- Elementary:Sugar Hill - Gwinnett
- Middle School:Lanier
- High School:Lanier
- Approx Payment:$2,676*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Virtual Properties Realty. Biz.
4085 Creekview Ridge Dr, Buford GA is a single family home of 5024 sqft and
is currently priced at $550,000
This single family home has 7 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3695 Suwanee Mill Dr in Buford is listed at $480,000.
This home on 4085 Creekview Ridge Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Buford, GA.
Waterside At Lanier Springs, Twin Bridges and Woodward Preserve are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6944440 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2021 (11 days ago).