4113 Duran Ln Auburn GA 30011 MLS 6842189
Less Photos /\
4113 Duran Ln
Home Description: 4113 Duran Ln
Welcome Home To This Beauty With Rocking Chair Front Porch! Completely Move-In Ready With New Paint, New Light Fixtures/Fans, New Flooring Even The Stairs! Bright And Open From The First Step Inside. Grand Living Room Drenched In Natural Light That Adjoins Dining Room For All Your Large Gatherings! Large Kitchen Has Newly Refinished Cabinets With New Hardware, Stainless Steel 5 Burner Gas Range, Microwave And Dishwasher, Eat-In Area, Serving Bar And Tons Of Cabinets And Counter Space! All Of This Open To A Spacious Family Room With Marble Surround, Gas Starter Fireplace. Walk-In Laundry Room, Bedroom And Full Bath Finish The Main Level. Dramatic Double Staircase Takes You Upstairs To Grand Owner’S Suite With Double Door Entry, Trey Ceiling, Large Walk-In Closet, Double Sink Vanity With Knee Space, Ceramic Tile Floors, Garden Tub And Separate Shower. Bedrooms 3, 4 & 5 Have Oversized Closets And Share A Tiled, Jack-N-Jill Bath With Double Sink Vanity And Linen Closet. Great Outdoor Space Includes A Fenced Back Yard With Large Patio For Grilling And Gathering, Grass Area To Play And Even A Garden Plot For Your Own Organic Garden! Roof Only 18 Months Old! Located In Mineral Springs Crossing With Swim, Tennis, Playground, Streetlights And Sidewalks. Close To Little Mulberry Park, Ga-124, Ga-324 And Minutes To I-85 And Mall Of Ga.
- Address: 4113 Duran Ln
- City: Auburn
- Zip: 30011
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Mineral Spring Crossing
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s), Near Shopping
- Square Feet: 3226
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Entrance Foyer 2 Story, Entrance Foyer, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Solid Surface Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Other, Roomate Floor Plan, Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Kitchen, Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Front Porch, Patio
- Parking: Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Front
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 82x126x81x123
- Total Acreage: 0.2500
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Fee Amount: $640 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $175
- Swim Fee: Required
4113 Duran Ln Auburn GA 30011
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4113 Duran Ln
- Middle School:Dacula
- High School:Dacula
- Approx Payment:$1,581*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Center.
4113 Duran Ln, Auburn GA is a single family home of 3226 sqft and
is currently priced at $325,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 707 Liberty Fields Dr in Auburn is listed at $364,900.
This home on 4113 Duran Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Auburn, GA.
Auburn Station, Brookside Crossing and Saddlebrook Farms are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6842189 has been posted on this site since 2/19/2021 (13 days ago).