4225 Millside Walk Se Smyrna GA 30080 MLS 6795888
Less Photos /\
4225 Millside Walk Se
Home Description: 4225 Millside Walk Se
The One Everyone Is Looking For - This Elegant And Bright Monte Hewitt Homes 6 Bed, 4 Bath Located On A Cul-De-Sac Has A Soaring 2-Story Foyer And Living Room With A Stunning Floor To Ceiling Stone Fireplace, Airy Open Kitchen For Entertaining With Ease Complete With A Coveted Sunroom/Screened-In Patio. Hardwood Floors Throughout. One Guest Bedroom With Attached Full Bathroom Along With Home Office/Sitting Room On Main. Downstairs The Entertaining Continues In The Full Finished Basement With A Guest Suite With Full Bathroom And Private Exterior Entry, Home Theatre And Bar With Wine Fridge, Sink And Dishwasher In The Daylight Basement. From The Basement, Walk Out To The Private Patio And Backyard. Downstairs Is Space For An Additional Home Office An Additional Bonus Room Perfect For A Home Gym. Upstairs Is The Beautiful, Oversized Master Suite With Sitting Area And En-Suite Bathroom Plus 3 Additional Spacious And Airy Bedrooms With Vaulted Ceilings. Flat Driveway Leads To 2-Car Attached Garage On Level With Kitchen Entrance. This Amazing Location Is On Quiet Street Within Walking Distance To Restaurants And Shops At Ivy Walk, And Close To Truist Park & The Battery, Smyrna Market Village, Silver Comet Trail, Taylor-Brawner Park, Oakdale Park, West Village, Minutes To 285 And 75, And Is In A Swim Tennis Community With Saltwater Pool. Easy Commute To Buckhead, The Westside/Midtown & Airport.
- Address: 4225 Millside Walk Se
- City: Smyrna
- Zip: 30080
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Vinings Mill West
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 5500
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Exercise Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Open Concept, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Home Theater
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Enclosed, Rear Porch, Screened
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 77x171
- Total Acreage: 0.2520
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick Front
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Fee Amount: $660 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $500
4225 Millside Walk Se Smyrna GA 30080
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4225 Millside Walk Se
- Middle School:Campbell
- High School:Campbell
- Approx Payment:$2,525*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby'S International.
4225 Millside Walk Se, Smyrna GA is a single family home of 5500 sqft and
is currently priced at $519,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 4251 Millside Walk Se in Smyrna is listed at $474,900.
This home on 4225 Millside Walk Se has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Smyrna, GA.
Devonshire Court, Walker Street Manor and Kensington Green are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6795888 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (13 days ago).