4366 Beaver Pond Ct Loganville GA 30052 MLS 6972353
Less Photos /\
4366 Beaver Pond Ct
Home Description: 4366 Beaver Pond Ct
2-Story Home In Cul-De-Sac. Sunken Family Room With Fire Place, Dining Room, Living Room/Office, Eat-In-Kitchen W Island, Corner Pantry, Bedroom W Full Bath On Main, Master Bedroom Boasts A Huge Sitting Area, Garden Tub, Separate Shower And Walk-In Closet, Loft Area Upstairs, Front Porch, Enclosed Backyard.
- Interior of Property: Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Family Room, Loft, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac, Level
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.1600
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Construction : Vinyl Siding
- Roof Type: Other
- Fee Amount: $500 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $100
4366 Beaver Pond Ct Loganville GA 30052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4366 Beaver Pond Ct
- Middle School:Grace Snell
- High School:South Gwinnett
- Approx Payment:$1,532*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Southern Classic Realtors.
4366 Beaver Pond Ct, Loganville GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $315,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4333 Grove Lake St in Loganville is listed at $389,000.
This home on 4366 Beaver Pond Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Loganville, GA.
Stonecrest Estates, Crooked Creek Crossing and Park Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6972353 has been posted on this site since 11/19/2021 (10 days ago).