4478 Cedarcrest Rd Acworth GA 30101 MLS 6760830
Less Photos /\
4478 Cedarcrest Rd
Home Description: 4478 Cedarcrest Rd
Work & Play !!
- Interior of Property: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Media Room, Office, Workshop
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Second Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Electric Range, Electric Water Heater, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Great Room, Living Room, Masonry
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level, Mud Room
- Basement: Daylight, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Unfinished
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Level, Private, Wooded, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 17.4600
Available now at $1,500,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Ranch
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Handicap Access: Accessible Doors
- Cooling: Zoned
- Energy: Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Storage
- Construction : Cement Siding, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
4478 Cedarcrest Rd Acworth GA 30101
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Floyd L. Shelton
- Middle School:Sammy McClure Sr.
- High School:North Paulding
- Approx Payment:$7,297*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4163 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Communities.
4478 Cedarcrest Rd, Acworth GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,500,000
This single family home has 7 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
This home on 4478 Cedarcrest Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Acworth, GA.
Hobsons Ridge, Antigua and Stonegate are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6760830 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (10 days ago).