4488 Lily Brooke Ct Powder Springs GA 30127 MLS 6691374
Less Photos /\
4488 Lily Brooke Ct
Home Description: 4488 Lily Brooke Ct
Built In 2016, Brick/Stone, 6 Bed 5 Bath Home Minutes To Downtown Powder Springs. 3 Finished Levels With Top Details/Features. Chefs Kitchen, Stainless Steel Gas Appliances, Giant Island With Breakfast Bar, Granite, Pantry, Joins Family Room. Oversize Owner Suite W/Sitting Area And 2nd Fireplace. Spa Bath W/Garden Tub, Dual Vanities, His/Hers Walk In Closets. 3rd Floor Replaces Any Basement With Massive Game Room, Bedroom, Full Bath, And Separate Den (Could Be Teen Suite).
- Address: 4488 Lily Brooke Ct
- City: Powder Springs
- Zip: 30127
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Springbrooke Estates
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Pool, Sidewalks, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4548
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Great Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Sitting Room, Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Patio
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Security Service
- Parking: Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.3270
Available now at $395,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Handicap Access: Accessible Entrance
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Courtyard
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $700 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
4488 Lily Brooke Ct Powder Springs GA 30127
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4488 Lily Brooke Ct
- Elementary:Powder Springs
- Middle School:Cooper
- High School:McEachern
- Approx Payment:$1,922*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Around Atlanta.
4488 Lily Brooke Ct, Powder Springs GA is a single family home of 4548 sqft and
is currently priced at $395,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2016.
A comparable home for sale at 4980 Creekside Ln in Powder Springs is listed at $376,900.
This home on 4488 Lily Brooke Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Powder Springs, GA.
Moores Overlook, Oxford Glen and Carriage Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6691374 has been posted on this site since 3/6/2020 (32 days ago).