4494 Bingham Pl Dunwoody GA 30338 MLS 6953779
Less Photos /\
4494 Bingham Pl
Home Description: 4494 Bingham Pl
New Gated Community Of 36 Homes Selling Now In Dunwoody By Jw Collection! Less Than 1/2 Remain. New 4-Sided Brick Home Less Than 1 Mile From 285. Enjoy Great Schools, Nearby Shopping, Parks And Trails Just Steps From Your Door. Enjoy 2 Levels Of Elegance In The Highland Floorplan. In-Law Guest Suite On Main W/ Private Bath & Walk-In Closet. Plenty Of Space To Gather W/ Family Or Friends As Your Family Room Centers The Formal Dining Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Area. Plenty Of Windows At Rear Overlooking The Large Patio. Kitchen W/ Large Island Centering Floor To Ceiling Cabinets With Bosch, Stainless Steel Thermador Range & Microwave Drawer Facing The Fireplace W/ Built-Ins & Base Cabinets. Site Finished Hardwood Floors. Owner'S W/ Sitting Room Up. Spa Bath W/Stand-Alone Tub, His/Hers Vanities & Closets. A Bonus/Media Room Upstairs W/ Built-Ins Along With A Private Bedroom/Ensuite And One J-N-J Bath Centering 2 Bedrooms Both W/ Walk In Closets. First Phase Sold Out & Over 1/2 Sold. Don'T Miss Out On The Opportunity To Buy & Select Your Finishes! John Wieland Has Built New Homes & Neighborhoods W/ Quality & Integrity For 50 Years! Each Home Artfully Designed!
- Address: 4494 Bingham Pl
- City: Dunwoody
- Zip: 30338
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: Enclave At Dunwoody
- Neighborhood Amenities: Gated, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Open Concept, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Front Porch, Patio
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm, Security Gate, Smoke Detector(s)
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Front
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Other
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.0000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: New Construction
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Fee Amount: $245 Monthly
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Reserve Fund
- Initiation Fee: $2,500
4494 Bingham Pl Dunwoody GA 30338
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4494 Bingham Pl
- Middle School:Peachtree
- High School:Dunwoody
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4097 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
4494 Bingham Pl, Dunwoody GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $849,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4583 Caroline Walk in Dunwoody is listed at $834,500.
This home on 4494 Bingham Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Dunwoody, GA.
Peachtree North, Austin Glen and Shadow Lane are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6953779 has been posted on this site since 10/6/2021 (16 days ago).