450 Glencourtney Dr Sandy Springs GA 30328 MLS 6627003
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 450 Glencourtney Dr
Beautiful Brick Ranch In Sought After Sandy Springs Neighborhood, Ideal Location, Minutes To 400 And 285. Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level.
- Address: 450 Glencourtney Dr
- City: Sandy Springs
- Zip: 30328
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Wyncourtney
- Square Feet: 2155
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Permanent Attic Stairs
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Library, Office
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Second Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Shower Only
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Exterior Entry, Finished, Interior Entry
- Lot Description: Corner Lot, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.5860
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Ranch
- Stories: One
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Frame, Other
- Roof Type: Other, Shingle
450 Glencourtney Dr Sandy Springs GA 30328
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 450 Glencourtney Dr
For Sale Near: 450 Glencourtney Dr
- Elementary:Spalding Drive
- Middle School:Sandy Springs
- High School:North Springs
- Approx Payment:$2,553*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Maximum One Greater Atlanta Realtors.
450 Glencourtney Dr, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 2155 sqft and
is currently priced at $524,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1960.
A comparable home for sale at 6083 Boylston Dr Ne # 8 in Sandy Springs is listed at $569,900.
This home on 450 Glencourtney Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Glenview, Suffolk Forest and Spalding Woods are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6627003 has been posted on this site since 10/4/2019 (18 days ago).