Days On Market
Tour This Home
Home Description: 454 Beverly Ne Rd
Introducing 454 Beverly Road: Tucked away down a private drive in Ansley's quietest spot is this stunning custom designed rustic modern. Drawn by DNK and constructed by CleverHouse, this beautiful 3-level home is in the heart of Ansley but off the beaten path - accessed by a private gravel drive off of Beverly's cul-de-sac and just steps from McClatchey Park, the Ansley Country Club and the Eastside Beltline Trail. The best of both worlds can be yours with this thoughtfully crafted and sited plan which evokes a custom, rustic-contemporary experience. Large lot with Blue Ridge vibes, generous indoor spaces, custom-made finishes, elevator ready, great light and views, easy entertaining flow to multiple outdoor living areas including a large main-level screened porch, private courtyards and balconies, and a stunning upper-level loggia with year-round views of the Midtown skyline and treetops + seasonal golf course views. Features include
• Wet bar at main living area
• Custom cabinetry throughout
• Covered parking for 4 cars (2 garage, 2 carport)
• Huge owners’ suite with vaulted ceiling
• stunning bath & double walk-in closets
• Private study on the main
• Room for wine cellar on terrace level
• Large lot offers options for use and future development
• Stunning kitchen with Wolf & SubZero Appliances
• Elevator ready
• Circa Lighting / Kohler Plumbing
• 3-Car motor court at kitchen level for guests
• 2nd Level Loggia w/vaulted ceiling, fireplace, wet bar, and skyline & golf course views
• Large private screened porch off the main living area
• Terrace level suite/flex space with 10’ ceilings & exterior entrance
• Floating open riser staircase and atrium stairwell. This home is truly a work of art!
Available now at $3,495,000
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Atlanta home in this zip code is
$2,400,325 (31.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $699/sqft,
which is 29.3% less than similar homes
in the 30309 zip code.
454 Beverly Ne Rd Atlanta GA 30309
Similar to: 454 Beverly Ne Rd
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4164 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Metro Atlanta Cityside.
454 Beverly Ne Rd, Atlanta GA is a single family home of 5000 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,495,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 470 Trabert Nw Ave in Atlanta is listed at $995,000.
This home on 454 Beverly Ne Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Atlanta, GA.
One Museum Place, Buckhead Collier Forest and Brookwood Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7189479F has been posted on this site since 3/17/2023 (8 days ago).
Same day showings available 7 days / week8am - 9pm
They are the hardest working Realtors I have ever dealt with...
-- F. Jacobi
Schedule a tour
Choose a day and time
We'll be in touch shortly to confirm your tour time and other details.
Please let us know how to reach you.
Your message has been sent!
The agent will be in touch with you in just a minute.