4580 Park Brooke Trce Alpharetta GA 30022 MLS 6680532
Less Photos /\
4580 Park Brooke Trce
Home Description: 4580 Park Brooke Trce
Stunning Three Sided Brick Traditional In Sought After Park Brooke With New Professional Landscaping With Year Round Color. This Home Features A Large Two Story Great Room Filled With Natural Light Adjacent To Open & Updated Kitchen W/ White Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Large Island & Ample Storage Space. Separate Breakfast Room Off Kitchen Opens To Large Refinished Private Deck. Ideal For Entertaining! Guest Bedroom On Main W/ Full Bath Accompanied By Formal Dining Room & Flex Space For Office Or Formal Sitting Room. Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level! Gracious Master Suite With Sitting Area, Tray Ceilings & Lvp Flooring Throughout. Updated Spa Like Master Bath With His And Hers Closets. Upstairs And All Secondary Bedrooms Have Brand New Pet Friendly Lvp Flooring Throughout, No Carpet! Terrace Level Features Bedroom With Full Bath, Media Room And Two Large Storage Rooms. Conveniently Located Within Walking Distance Of: Chase And Wells Fargo Banks, Chick Fil-A, Madras Chettinad, Publix, Starbucks And Wendy'S.
- Address: 4580 Park Brooke Trce
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30022
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Park Brooke
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Shopping, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4618
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Living Room, Media Room
- Floor: Hardwood, Sustainable, Other
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Patio
- Basement: Daylight, Finished, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Landscaped, Level, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.3200
Available now at $629,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Energy: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides, Frame
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $800 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $800
- Swim Fee: Required
4580 Park Brooke Trce Alpharetta GA 30022
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4580 Park Brooke Trce
- Middle School:Webb Bridge
- High School:Alpharetta
- Approx Payment:$3,064*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Compass.
4580 Park Brooke Trce, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 4618 sqft and
is currently priced at $629,900
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1993.
A comparable home for sale at 615 Brookline Rdg in Alpharetta is listed at $649,900.
This home on 4580 Park Brooke Trce has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Alpharetta, GA.
St Regis, Palisades and Inisfree are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6680532 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2020 (7 days ago).