4635 Whitestone Way Suwanee GA 30024 MLS 8736848
Less Photos /\
4635 Whitestone Way
Home Description: 4635 Whitestone Way
Manor Home Opportunity Located On 4Th Hole At The River Club With Great Golf Views! Country Club "Sports" Membership Included A $20K Value! Clearing Is Also Completed. This Lot Allows For Both A Walk Out Pool Situation From The Main And Still Allows For Ample Daylight In The Terrace Level. Community Features: Gated, Gregg Norman Golf Course Nestled On 620 Acres And Sitting On The Chattahoochee River, Complete W State-Of-The-Art Lakeside Family Sports Center, Fine Dining At The Lodge, & The Retreat Spa. Plans Are Subject To Review & Approval Of The Rc Architectural Board. All Homes Within The Community Must Be Built By A Member Of The Coveted Builder Guild Representing The Finest And Most Respected Builders In The Industry. Membership To The River Club Is Mandatory And Has A $20,000 One Time Initiation Fee For "Sports" Membership Which Is Included In The Price Of This Lot. Golf Rights To A "Full" Membership Are Additional $12,500 Initiation Fees. Monthly Fees Are Approx $400 For Sports And $700 For Golf. Come Live The River Club Lifestyle And Build To Be In One Of The Final Opportunities To Build In A Gated, Golf Course, Country Club Communities In All Of The Metropolitan Atlanta Area. This Is A To-Be-Built Home. Buyers Can Build With Any Of The River Club Builder Guild Members.
- Address: 4635 Whitestone Way
- City: Suwanee
- Zip: 30024
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: The River Club
- Amenities: Gated Community, Golf Course, Lake, Pool, Security, Sidewalks, Tennis Courts
- Interior of Property: Exposed Beams, Foyer - Entrance, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Carpet, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Dining Room Seats 12+, Family Room, Great Room, Loft, LR Separate, Master On Main Level
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Island, Keeping Room, Walk-in Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In
- Fireplace: In Living Room, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Laundry: Room
- Basement: Daylight, Entrance - Inside, Entrance - Outside, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry
- Lot Description: Golf Course, Private Backyard, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 90x200x131x215
- Lot Size: 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.68
Available now at $400,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- Cooling Source: Other (See Remarks)
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Double Pane/Thermo, Water Heater-gas, Programmable Thermostat
- Water/Sewer: Low Flow Fixtures, Public Water, Sewer Connected
- Exterior of Property: Garden Area, Sprinkler System
- Construction : Brick 4 Sided, Stone
- Roof Type: Other (See Remarks)
- Fee Amount: Yearly
- Fee Includes: Security
- Initiation Fee: $2,000
4635 Whitestone Way Suwanee GA 30024
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4635 Whitestone Way
For Sale Near: 4635 Whitestone Way
- Elementary:Level Creek
- Middle School:North Gwinnett
- High School:North Gwinnett
- Approx Payment:$1,946*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atl.Fine Homes Sotheby'S Int..
4635 Whitestone Way, Suwanee GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $400,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 913 Tarry Post Ct in Suwanee is listed at $675,000.
This home on 4635 Whitestone Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Suwanee, GA.
Lake Richland, Morningview and Stonebridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8736848 has been posted on this site since 2/15/2020 (109 days ago).