4715 Lake Forrest Sandy Springs GA 30342 MLS 8850606
4715 Lake Forrest
Home Description: 4715 Lake Forrest
Stunning "Seven Gables" European Traditional Featuring Impressive Porte-Cochere Entrance. A Covered Entry Welcomes You Into A Two Story Foyer. Great Room With Coffered Ceiling And Built-In "Blue Flame" Electric Fireplace Opens Into A Professional Grade Kitchen With An Oversized Island And Custom Banquet Nook. The Kitchen Also Overlooks The Keeping Room With Fireplace And Vaulted Ceiling. Great For Entertaining. A Covered Porch With Fireplace Overlooks The Nearly 2 Acres Of Private Wooded Backyard. Master Suite Is A World Unto Itself And Must Be Seen To Be Believed. A Split Four Car Garage Provides A Separate Entrance To An Upstairs Au-Pair Suite With Bath And Private Access To The Master Suite. Upgrades Include Wide Plank Hardwood Flooring In All Public Areas. Custom Wood Paneling And Wainscoting With Hand Painted Details. Kitchen Appliances Are Top Of The Line Wolf And Sub-Zero. Exterior Is Four Sided Painted Brick With Stone Accents. Custom Window And Door Treatments. A Full Unfinished Daylight Basement Provides Almost 3,000 Square Feet Of Additional Space Not Included In The Square Footage.
- Interior of Property: Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Bookcases, Cable In Street, Double Vanity, Exposed Beams, Foyer - 2 Story, Foyer - Entrance, Gas Logs, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Ceilings - Trey, Cable TV Connections, Ceilings - Vaulted, Carpet, Wet Bar, Whirlpool Bath, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Dining Room Seats 12+, DR - Separate, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room, In-law Suite or Apartment, Library/Office, LR Separate, Master On Main Level, Split Bedroom Plan, Theater/Media Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Indoor Grill, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance, Trash Compactor
- Number Fireplaces: 4
- Basement: Full
- Parking: 3 Car Or More, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Guest Parking, Kitchen Level Entry, Off Street, Parking Pad, RV/Boat Parking, Side/Rear Entrance, Storage
- Lot Description: Level Lot, Private Backyard, Sloping, Wooded
- Lot Size: 1-2 Acres
- Total Acreage: 1.563
Available now at $2,795,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer In Street
- Construction : Brick 4 Sided
4715 Lake Forrest Sandy Springs GA 30342
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4715 Lake Forrest
- Elementary:Heards Ferry
- Middle School:Ridgeview
- High School:Riverwood
- Approx Payment:$13,597*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Maximum One Realty Greater Atl.
4715 Lake Forrest, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,795,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1956.
A comparable home for sale at 4740 Powers Ferry Rd in Sandy Springs is listed at $1,799,000.
This home on 4715 Lake Forrest has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Historic Brookhaven, Cobblestone At Ivy and Highpoint are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8850606 has been posted on this site since 9/2/2020 (20 days ago).