4750 Hastings Ter Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 6639308
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 4750 Hastings Ter
Don'T Miss This Incredible Value In Growing Alpharetta! This Craftsman Style, Open Floor Plan, Two Story Townhome Is Located Conveniently To Ga 400, Windward Parkway, And Newly Opened Halcyon Forsyth Which Promises To Be The Next Avalon. With Two True Owners Suites This Property Is An Ideal Roommate Floor Plan. And With No Rental Restrictions In The Community This Is A Perfect Opportunity For Investors. Upon Entering The Home You Are Greeted By A Stunning Two Story Foyer That Leads To The Spacious And Open Living Concept Kitchen, Dining And Family Room. The Updated Kitchen Has Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counters And Beautiful Custom Cabinetry. Lots Of Natural Light Fills The Spacious Open Living Area That Is Perfect For Entertaining. You Will Love The Walkout Private Patio And Green Area In Back. Upstairs There Is A Large Loft Area That Could Be Used As An Office, Playroom Or Sitting Area. Two Oversized Owner'S Suites With Private Ensuite Baths Featuring Double Vanities, Separate Shower/Tub And Large Walk In Closets Complete The Upper Level.
- Address: 4750 Hastings Ter
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Forsyth
- Subdivision: Faircroft
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Pool, Sidewalks, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 2328
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Living Room, Loft
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log, Glass Doors
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Roomate Floor Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Open Concept, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio
- Security Features: Fire Alarm
- Unit Features: 2+ Common Walls, No One Above, No One Below
- Nbr of Units in Community: 1
- Parking: Garage, Garage Faces Front, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.0600
Available now at $295,000
- Type: Townhouse
- Style: Craftsman, Townhouse, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
4750 Hastings Ter Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4750 Hastings Ter
- Elementary:Brookwood - Forsyth
- Middle School:Piney Grove
- High School:South Forsyth
- Approx Payment:$1,495*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4162 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Harry Norman Realtors.
4750 Hastings Ter, Alpharetta GA is a condo of 2328 sqft and
is currently priced at $295,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable condo for sale at 5375 Plymouth Pl in Alpharetta is listed at $435,000.
This condo on 4750 Hastings Ter has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Concord Hall, Long Indian Creek and Hanover Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6639308 has been posted on this site since 11/1/2019 (14 days ago).