4795 Baker Acworth GA 30101 MLS 8513629
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 4795 Baker
Newly Renovated Home In Smaller Community With No Hoa Restrictions. This Home Is In A Convenient Location To I-75 & Shopping For Acworth & Kennesaw Areas. Brand New Engineered Hardwood Flooring Throughout Main Level And New Carpet In Bedrooms. Updated Kitchen With Granite Countertops, Updated Cabinets, New Fixtures And Stainless Steel Appliances. Very Open Floor Plan Between Living Room, Kitchen And Breakfast Area. Huge Dining Room Is Great For Entertaining. Deck Overlooks Private, Fenced Yard. Plenty Of Room To Finish Out The Basement.
- Interior of Property: Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Other (See Remarks), Separate Shower, Carpet
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Dining Room Seats 12+, DR - Separate, Family Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Island, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Basement
- Basement: Daylight, Entrance - Inside, Finished Rooms, Partial
- Parking: 2 Car, Attached, Drive Under/Basement, Garage
- Lot Description: Cul De Sac
- Lot Size: 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.52
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Water/Sewer: Public Water
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard
- Construction : Aluminum/Vinyl
4795 Baker Acworth GA 30101
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4795 Baker
For Sale Near: 4795 Baker
- Middle School:Barber
- High School:North Cobb
- Approx Payment:$1,165*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty-Atl.North.
4795 Baker, Acworth GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $230,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1986.
A comparable home for sale at 3170 Kenna Dr in Acworth is listed at $389,900.
This home on 4795 Baker has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Acworth, GA.
Mcpherson Estates, Spring Meadow and Sherbrooke are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8513629 has been posted on this site since 1/23/2019 (31 days ago).