483 Pine Dr Pine Lake GA 30072 MLS 6894338
Less Photos /\
483 Pine Dr
Home Description: 483 Pine Dr
Gorgeous Charleston Style, Two Story Home With Many Stylish Upgrades One Block From Pine Lake! Off Street Parking For Up To 4 Cars, Extra Large Lot And Two Front Porches Make A Wonderful First Impression. Enter Into The Modern, Open Floor Plan, Hang Your Coat In The Coat Closet, And Notice The Amazing Entry Flooring. Expansive, Light Filled Family Room With Cozy Fireplace And Shiplap Detailing Welcomes You Into The Modern, Open Floor Plan. Large Dining Space With Cool Chandelier Separates The Family Room From The Fully Updated, Beautiful Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances, Gorgeous Backsplash, Immaculate Butcher Block Tops And Spacious Island. Off The Kitchen Is The Laundry Room, With More Cool Flooring Details And Access To The Back Patio And Private, Extra Large Yard With Stone Work And Storage Shed. Half Bath And Pantry Complete The Main Level. Upstairs To One Side Of This Home Is The Master Suite With A Huge Master Bathroom And Gorgeous Tile Details, Soaking Tub, Separate Shower & Double Vanity. The Master Also Includes A Walk In Closet And Access To The 2nd Story, Full House Width Covered Deck. 2 Nice Sized Bedrooms, With Tons Of Light And Good Closets And Sizeable, Updated Hall Bathroom Complete The 2nd Level.
One Block To The Post Office In One Direction And The Lake In The Other Direction! Pine Lake Has It'S Own Post Office And Police Station And Is A Tight Knit Community With A Lake, Beach And Walking Trails. This Is A Gorgeous Home Nestled Into A Beautiful Location!
- Address: 483 Pine Dr
- City: Pine Lake
- Zip: 30072
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: Pine Lake
- Neighborhood Amenities: Fishing, Lake, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation
- Square Feet: 1764
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Double Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Other
- Floor: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Other
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Roommate Floor Plan, Other
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub, Other
- Dinning Room: Open Concept, Seats 12+
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Patio
- Parking: Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 100 x 140
- Total Acreage: 0.2000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Shed(s)
483 Pine Dr Pine Lake GA 30072
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Rockbridge - Dekalb
- Middle School:Stone Mountain
- High School:Stone Mountain
- Approx Payment:$1,605*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4097 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Around Atlanta Realty.
483 Pine Dr, Pine Lake GA is a single family home of 1764 sqft and
is currently priced at $330,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 478 Pine Dr in Pine Lake is listed at $175,000.
This home on 483 Pine Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Pine Lake, GA.
MLS 6894338 has been posted on this site since 6/4/2021 (10 days ago).