4856 Carlene Way Sw Lilburn GA 30047 MLS 10061598
Less Photos /\
4856 Carlene Way Sw
Home Description: 4856 Carlene Way Sw
Charming, Well-Maintained Home In A Quiet Neighborhood, In Cul-De-Sac And The Most Desired Street In Rivercliff Neighborhood. Home Sits On A Large Flat Lot With Private Wooded Backyard Minutes From Shopping, Restaurants, Stone Mountain Park, Etc. Walk Into Foyer With Living Room On Left That Could Easily Be An Office, Library, Or Playroom. Large Separate Dining Room That Opens To Spacious, Updated Kitchen With Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Range With Hood And Skylight To Offer Ample Light And Brightness. Kitchen Is Uniquely Equipped With A Built-In Desk And Shelving, Large Laundry Room And Pantry. The Kitchen Overlooks The Vaulted Beam Ceiling Of The Spacious Family Room With Skylights For Natural Light And A Beautiful Brick Fireplace With Gas Starter. The Family Room Is Also Outfitted With A Wet Bar And Exits To Walk Out Patio Perfect For Entertaining Or Sipping Your Morning Coffee While Enjoying Your Own Private Nature Retreat. Large Primary Bedroom With Walk In Closet, And Oversized Bathroom With Double Vanity. One Bedroom With En-Suite Bathroom And A Shared Bathroom For The Other Two Bedrooms. Extremely Large Basement That Could Easily Be Finished For Multiple Purposes; Bedroom, Media Room, Playroom, Office, Workshop, And Ample Storage. Rivercliff Neighborhood Is Situated 30 Minutes From Downtown Atlanta And Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. Many Restaurants, Shops, And Retail Businesses Close By. Rivercliff Has Optional Swim And Racquet Club Where You Can Enjoy All The Activities And The Serenity Of The Nearby Yellow River. This House Is A True Gem!!
- Address: 4856 Carlene Way Sw
- City: Lilburn
- Zip: 30047
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Rivercliff
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Beamed Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Master On Main Level, Roommate Plan
- Rooms Descriptions: Foyer, Family Room
- Floor: Tile, Carpet, Other
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal
- Fireplace: Basement, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Laundry: Common Area
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio
- Basement: Interior Entry, Exterior Entry
- Parking: Garage
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac, Level, Private
- Total Acreage: 0.64
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Brick 4 Side, Ranch
- Stories: One
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer
- Construction : Other, Brick
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: Yearly
- Fee Includes: Other
4856 Carlene Way Sw Lilburn GA 30047
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4856 Carlene Way Sw
- Middle School:Shiloh
- High School:Shiloh
- Approx Payment:$1,922*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty First Atl.
4856 Carlene Way Sw, Lilburn GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $395,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4693 Rivercliff Dr Sw in Lilburn is listed at $465,000.
This home on 4856 Carlene Way Sw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Lilburn, GA.
Killian Hill Manor, Shadow Lake and Mary Dale are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 10061598 has been posted on this site since 6/20/2022 (12 days ago).