487 Gaillardia Way Nw Acworth GA 30102 MLS 6912726
Less Photos /\
487 Gaillardia Way Nw
Home Description: 487 Gaillardia Way Nw
No More Showings! Thank You This Amazing Home (4,155 Square Ft.) Has 5 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms With A Screened In Heated Pool In A Wonderful Swim And Tennis Community! The Main Level Includes A Large Living Room, A Private Office, Formal Dining Room With A Fireplace, An Enormous Family/Game Room With Pool Table And Bar That Will Remain. New Granite Countertops In The Kitchen And New Large Dishwasher, Breakfast Area, Updated Half Bath And Laundry Room. The Upper Level Has 5 Oversized Bedrooms And 2 Full Baths. A Lovely Master Bedroom With A Beautiful Remodeled Master Bath! You Will Enjoy Swimming And Relaxing In The Pool Year Round Since It Is Heated And Screened In! There Is Also A Gas Firepit For Bar-B-Ques And Roasting Marsh Mellows!
The Homeowners Take Pride In Their Professionally Landscape Yard With A Variety Of Gorgeous Plants And Flowers! The Front And Backyard Has Decorative Lighting And An Irrigation System With Auto Control And Rain Sensor.! By The Way The Owner Has The Best Blueberry Bushes That Produce The Best Blueberries!
The 2 Car Garage Has A Workshop Too.
- Address: 487 Gaillardia Way Nw
- City: Acworth
- Zip: 30102
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Chestnut Hill
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Playground, Pool, Public Transportation, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4155
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Pool: Heated, In Ground, Screened Enclosure, Vinyl
- Interior of Property: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Office, Sun Room, Workshop
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, Electric Range, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Gas Starter, Keeping Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Patio, Screened
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 81x150x81x150
- Total Acreage: 0.2790
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Courtyard, Garden, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Pergola, Workshop
- Fee Amount: $560 Annually
- Fee Includes: Reserve Fund, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $150
- Swim Fee: Required
487 Gaillardia Way Nw Acworth GA 30102
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 487 Gaillardia Way Nw
- Middle School:Palmer
- High School:Kell
- Approx Payment:$2,262*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
487 Gaillardia Way Nw, Acworth GA is a single family home of 4155 sqft and
is currently priced at $465,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5059 Verbena Dr Nw in Acworth is listed at $395,000.
This home on 487 Gaillardia Way Nw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Acworth, GA.
Shaw Lake, Williams Towne and Oak Pointe are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6912726 has been posted on this site since 7/15/2021 (18 days ago).