4880 Bainbridge Ct Sw Lilburn GA 30047 MLS 6988067
Less Photos /\
4880 Bainbridge Ct Sw
Home Description: 4880 Bainbridge Ct Sw
Come See This Glorious Home - Complete With A Pool - That Has Been Meticulously Maintained. Gleaming Hardwood Floors Welcome You Throughout The Main Floor. Kitchen Features Lots Of Counter Space, Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Appliances Including A Double Oven, Large Pantry, White Cabinetry And A Bosch Gas Cooktop. Primary Room Has Large Walk In Closet, Wet Bar (Perfect For Morning Coffee!), En Suite Bath With A Claw Foot Tub, Double Vanity And A Large, Separate Shower. Finished Basement Includes A Bedroom And Two Extra Rooms, A Full Updated Bathroom, Plus Tons Of Storage! Private Backyard With A Fenced, Heated, Salt Water Pool. The Pump, Heater, Sand Filter And Chlorinator Core For The Pool Were Replaced In 2020. The Panel Will Be Replaced Next Week. Within Walking Distance To Top Rated Parkview/Camp Creek Schools. Minutes To Super Cute Downtown Lilburn With Its Cute Shops, Walkability And Fun! Storage! Private Backyard With A Fenced, Heated, Salt Water Pool. Within Walking Distance To Top Rated Parkview/Camp Creek Schools. Minutes To Super Cute Downtown Lilburn With Its Cute Shops, Walkability And Fun!
- Address: 4880 Bainbridge Ct Sw
- City: Lilburn
- Zip: 30047
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Hampton Rhoades
- Neighborhood Amenities: Gated, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- Square Feet: 4902
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Pool: In Ground, Salt Water
- Interior of Property: Disappearing Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Other
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Other
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Other
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Gas Starter, Masonry
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Rear Porch
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Garage, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Sloped
- Lot Dimensions: 100x182x102x180
- Total Acreage: 0.4100
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional, Tudor
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Other
- Roof Type: Composition
4880 Bainbridge Ct Sw Lilburn GA 30047
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Camp Creek
- Middle School:Trickum
- High School:Parkview
- Approx Payment:$2,578*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Wms Re Atl Midtown.
4880 Bainbridge Ct Sw, Lilburn GA is a single family home of 4902 sqft and
is currently priced at $529,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
This home on 4880 Bainbridge Ct Sw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Lilburn, GA.
Haralson Hills, Kenion Forest and Bryson Cove are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6988067 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2022 (11 days ago).