4910 Spruce Bluff Dr Sandy Springs GA 30350 MLS 6561619
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 4910 Spruce Bluff Dr
Completely Renovated Brick Estate On 1.83 Acres W/100 Ft+ On River - Nature&Tranquility. Views From Every Room.Chefs Kitchen W/Island Overlooking Great Room W/Frplc. Banquet Size Dining, Office, Master En Suite On Main W/Owners Retreat & Frplc. Second Level Features 3 En Suite Bedrooms,Gathering Room,Playrm & Loft Area. Finished Terrace Level/In-Law Suite W/Heated Floors, Kitchen, Laundry 100% Handicap Accessible. Multiple Outdoor Living Areas. Multi-Level Decks, Patios, Professional Landscape. 4 Car Garage.
- Address: 4910 Spruce Bluff Dr
- City: Sandy Springs
- Zip: 30350
- County: Fulton
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 8033
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Water Features: Streams Or River
- Waterfront Features: River Front
- Interior of Property: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Permanent Attic Stairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Exercise Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Living Room, Office, Workshop
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Basement, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Air Purifier, Dehumidifier
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Patio, Rear Porch, Wrap Around
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Security Gate, Security Lights, Security Service, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Driveway Access, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 1.8300
Available now at $1,395,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Contemporary/Modern, Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Handicap Access: Accessible Approach with Ramp, Accessible Bedroom, Ceiling Track, Accessible Doors, Accessible Full Bath, Grip-Accessible Features, Accessible Hallway(s), Accessible Kitchen, Accessible Kitchen Appliances, Stair Lift
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Green Certification: ENERGY STAR Certified Homes
- Exterior of Property: Courtyard, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Outdoor Kitchen, Pergola, Workshop
4910 Spruce Bluff Dr Sandy Springs GA 30350
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Dunwoody Springs
- Middle School:Sandy Springs
- High School:North Springs
- Approx Payment:$6,786*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Palmerhouse Properties.
4910 Spruce Bluff Dr, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 8033 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,395,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1993.
This home on 4910 Spruce Bluff Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Sentinel Ferry At The River, Bailey Estates and Chattahoochee Run are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6561619 has been posted on this site since 6/1/2019 (143 days ago).